REAL Color, Huge Selection, Individual CLEAR Pictures - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2004, 03:27 AM   #1
Kakadu
REAL Color, Huge Selection, Individual CLEAR Pictures

We have lots of babies left for Christmas! Please vist our site where you can browse our many babies available and view multiple clear pictures of each dragon.
http://www.kakadudragons.com/
We feed only the best silkworms, crickets, and feeder roaches. Daily greens and pellets fed as well. All babies are eating greens and pellets when they ship, so no worries about teaching your dragon to like greens.

You can purchase a dragon instantly right off our site with PAYPAL.

Please feel free to contact us with questions.
Examples of whats available right now:

KAKADU DRAGONS
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-11-2004, 01:35 PM   #2
Rocky
I highly recommend Kakadu. I have just purchased a beardie from her and she takes the best care for beardies.

Old 12-13-2004, 01:19 AM   #3
Kakadu
Thank you Joe!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-13-2004, 07:58 PM   #4
gbkulture86
As do I! My name is Will Speilberg. Kakadu has superb quality dragons at prices that cant be beat. lol. Im serious, i purchased from them just a month ago, and I cant wait to do buisness with them again. Fast response, fast shipping..(LOL jen). Very honest buisness-i HIGHLY recommend them. Thank you Kakadu.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread