WC Ambilobe - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-09-2005, 02:16 PM   #1
Matt Jillson
WC Ambilobe

Now here is an honest to goodness hand picked import, actually 1st pick of the shipment to be exact. He is a bit on the skinny side at the time, pic taken right after picking him up, but he has since be treated for all parasites and has been putting back on weight in the last few weeks of being State side. He still has quite aways before being considered acclimated but he is for sure a screamer by anyone's standards. Enjoy!

-Matt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Choice01.jpg (79.5 KB, 160 views)

Old 01-09-2005, 06:04 PM   #2
projectpardalis
That's a first pick? is that bar a "Y" or a "W"? If thats the best that has come in for you you've definately done better in the past. John has some very nice recent first pick imports that are cleaner then this guy you've posted.

Quite honestly Matt I don't know why you reply to any thread about or started by John. Evertime it's just the samething. So you don't like him or his Companies just get over it and move on to something more positive in your life. John isn't or has ever done anything unethical, illegal or shady. It just seems you are reaching for something that isn't there. Just grow up and move on Matt. Just do what you do and John will do the same. You spend way to much time concerning yourself with what John does.

Dennis

Old 01-09-2005, 06:55 PM   #3
mattjillson
Well Dennis, you obviously don't know what you are looking at. A-typical bars are what you should be looking for in new bloodlines. This guy's middle bar looks like someone let some blue paint drip down his sides. They are large and gaudy not thin and reduced, use this male as a template of what you should be looking for when buying a WC animal. Not only that but this male even being freshly imported already showed outstanding color which has only gotten better. You know perfectly well that a solid blue bar, red bodied Ambilobe are the hardest and most stunning to get which is why this male is in a tier all by himself. As far as the other thing, I have paid it no mind until I was forwarded a few links to the outlandish bs that was being posted. I'll post when and where I see fit and in this particular case it was time to pull the rug out from the deck of cards. I understand you are trying to defend your buddy and business partner but let's cut the crap because you know perfectly well what I am talking about regarding all of this. Keep believing you are on some special level with whatever importer because again you know very well the promises that have been made and broken. Btw, on a less serious note, have you moved to Az yet?

-Matt

Old 01-09-2005, 10:25 PM   #4
aline reptiles inc
Aline Reptiles` Inc.

Gosh, Matt!
You must been having one of your dreams again???
It seems to accure every year.
You may have some kind of virus attacking your brain because we do not remember seing nor spoken to you, please refresh my memory.
The only person here at my facility when the shipment came was Michael Cole , owner of the Company: Ballroom Python .He needed chameleons also but I told him that " you cannot have first handpick as I promised other 3 people included Jhon L.
He is not only a friend of mine but as a brother to me. Sorry Boddy,never any hard feelings as you know business is business.
He was loving it even just to help unpack.
Anybody who knows Michael Cole, go ahead , contact him direct if he saw Matt here, he will tell you!
Why don't you take care of your sickness first and worry about someone elses' later.
Matt, I would advise you to discontinue your false advertising about me and my Company .
If not, then, be prepare to meet me in Court for the first time, believe it, we will get the whole truth out.
There are 3 companies in the USA that we will never sell , not, even single chameleon , even if they are willing to pay $50.000.00 ea ; and one of them is you , Matt.
Whatever Jhon L. was saying in this thread is true and all the Chameleons are at his facility as we speak.
Aline reptiles Inc.
Kalam & Aline

Old 01-09-2005, 11:01 PM   #5
Madd Season Morphs
wow!

Man, that is Awesome...Kalam! thank you for coming out and shareing that piece with the community! Your words have proven 2 things for me! 1 person is a liar and the other is an outstanding individual.....

thats not including yourself sir....Thank you for all your imports...and all your efforts to bring us the best of the best from Madagascar.... thanks again...

Isaac Fields

Old 01-09-2005, 11:52 PM   #6
mattjillson
Never saw the guy you mentioned, Michael Cole, so I can't comment one way or the other. After reading your reply a couple times I think I get the gist. Come on Kalam, what happened to the "I take care of you buddy"? No worries though, I understand your reasoning and don't take it personal. I'm sure as soon as I pull out the green again the story will change and trust me, if I whipped out 50k you'd trip over Aline to snatch the money from my hand. If I was looking to get more animals anytime soon I wouldn't have let out who to contact for the new shipment and what numbers to call. I'll drop it to save you face with the masses. At anyrate, anyone who has dealt with the big guy here for the long term knows that "the truth" is a constantly evolving matter. What is certain, that I have never denied, is that you can get some fine animals through Kalam. Good luck to all in future shipments.

-Matt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!