Wanted English/French Angora or Holland Lops - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 09-21-2021, 11:06 AM   #1
Olivia3541
English/French Angora or Holland Lops

I'm looking for an English/French Angora or Holland Lop doe with a pedigree. Hoping to get into showing rabbits and breeding them, so I am willing to consider any pedigreed doe of any breed if need be. Need to be able to pick up the rabbit in Indiana or eastern Illinois, but Indianapolis area is preferred.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-21-2021, 11:23 AM   #2
Socratic Monologue
Hi Olivia -- you may get some replies here, but if not your best bet by far would be to attend a rabbit show near you. There are a lot more of them than you may think. A general web search can help you find the events, and emailing the organizer can often get you put in contact with breeders who you can line up a sale with. Just showing up at the event and talking to folks with those breeds is productive as well. There are a fair number of rabbits for sale at shows, or you can check out who has quality animals and line up a future purchase.

I raised New Zealand and Standard Rex up until a couple years ago, and as a kid I raised and showed Satins, Dutch, Netherland Dwarfs, and Flemish Giants.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!