For Sale Arboreal Snake Enclosure - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
mhuffman77
Arboreal Snake Enclosure

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/pet/4230215777.html

I am selling my complete custom arboreal snake enclosure and equipment. I am located in Suwanee Ga just outside of Atlanta. PICKUP ONLY!! If you are looking for a GTP or ETB setup that is complete and ready to use this is it. This cage was custom built by the Cage Cartel out of Decatur GA. It was originally built as a terrestrial cage and I modified it last year to house a green tree python. The entire front door was rebuilt with new acrylic as I felt the original door was too eccentric and blocked visibility. Cage will come with both doors though. The perches I added are 3/4" PVC and lightly torched and sanded for a more natural look and enhanced grip. Perches have been notched so they will not roll providing a more secure feeling for your snake. I applied ten full coats of polyurethane inside to seal the wood. This cage will not rot and is easy to clean. All corners and edges were completely sealed with DAP so there is no leakage. Unit has a custom built top to hold light and heat fixture in place as well as plumbing for the reptifogger. This also reduces the air exchange rate allowing it to hold humidity longer. Enclosure dimensions (not including light and heat fixture on top) are 20"W 19"D 24"T. I housed my male green tree python in here for 6 months with zero problems. I have since built an arboreal rack and no longer need this cage.

Items supplied with cage:
Ceramic Heat Emitter 150 Watts, with dome fixture
Hydrofarm Digital Thermostat
Extoterra light housing with full spectrum bulb (great for display)
Exoterra thermometer with multi point calibration to monitor thermostat accuracy
Zoomed Repti-Fogger great for display and humidity boost
Springfield Thermo Hygrometer to monitor temperature gradient and humidity
Decorative Plants and PVC Perches

Price is $250. If you can find a complete arboreal setup that is not made out of glass for cheaper...buy it!!
May be interested in trades as well. Let me know what you have got so long as it is not alive!! I do not have room for any more herps. Prefer text on trade offers and pictures included will get best response.

If interested please text or call Mark at 304-two one zero-3380 before 10PM.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread