Another disillisioned past contributor - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-06-2006, 05:35 PM   #131
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchoven
The one difference Rich is that the word "damn" is universally considered profanity. That's something we all know to be true.

Griz
Sorry, but I beg to differ. Something being YOUR opinion does not make it universal. And the universal "we" you speak of does not appear to encompass the "we" you would like it to do so.

Old 02-06-2006, 05:38 PM   #132
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Sorry, but I beg to differ. Something being YOUR opinion does not make it universal. And the universal "we" you speak of does not appear to encompass the "we" you would like it to do so.

Then WE agree to disagree.

Griz

Old 02-06-2006, 06:13 PM   #133
Chameleon Company
Chris ....

This part of one of your posts here caught my eye:

Quote:
I never "looked" for a fight in the Felice threads. I simply defended myself against all those who, while trying to defend an obvious bad guy, tried to "muddy" the waters.
Oh! Really ? I certainly respect your opinion. Can you respect those that are in staunch disagreement with you ? Or is it to be argued ad-nauseum ?

Old 02-06-2006, 07:55 PM   #134
Chris Kennard
Griz....

Quote:
Boy, if ever there was a poster child for the pot calling the kettle black.....
Really? That would imply that I was derogatory toward you first. You are reaching.....as for the threats, stay focused and make sure you put them into context. I was threatened first. The other warnings were from the Felice thread where I was unjustifiably accused. The contradictions are there for anyone's viewing pleasure. Felice, Extortion, lies etc. Feel free to interject where you think I am wrong on that thread. I will gladly respond there so long as you keep it on topic, if you're able.

Old 02-06-2006, 08:12 PM   #135
Chris Kennard
Chamco....

Quote:
Oh! Really ? I certainly respect your opinion. Can you respect those that are in staunch disagreement with you ? Or is it to be argued ad-nauseum ?
Okay Chamco, here's the difference between me and you, as well as a few others, with regard to the BOI threads that we share. I accomplished something. You didn't. You won't see me bouncing around the BOI looking for posts to invade just to be heard. I stick to what I do know and have yet to be proven wrong. You have nerve using the word "ad-nauseum" with regard to anyone else's posts. While I do agree with you SOMETIMES, your posts, much like this frivolous ditty, are far from displaying the wit you so want to exude, and can be quite suffocating. I think your a decent guy with some interesting ideas. Sometimes it appears you are teetering on the fencepost though. Now go shoot the real "Billy the Kid".

Old 02-06-2006, 08:15 PM   #136
Chris Kennard
Chamco....

Quote:
Can you respect those that are in staunch disagreement with you ?
Not if said post is favorable to the bad guy.

Old 02-06-2006, 08:15 PM   #137
Chameleon Company
Oh my my my !!

Quote:
.............Now go shoot the real "Billy the Kid".
But Pat Garrett already did !

Old 02-06-2006, 08:26 PM   #138
Chris Kennard
Talking

Not according to "Young Guns".

Old 02-06-2006, 09:20 PM   #139
dragonflyreptiles
I find it odd that a thread can be started by someone to get answers and over and over again hijacked by others just to start more conflict. If conflict is what is wanted please go somewhere else, fauna has had enough drama and name callings to last a lifetime. Im glad that Rich put an end to the mouth offs!

Old 02-06-2006, 10:26 PM   #140
WebSlave
How about everyone read the topic of this thread and figuring out what SHOULD be on topic here, OK? In case the topic is not clear and cannot be determined any longer, this thread is about someone kicking me in the shins for enforcing my rules in the manner in which I claimed I was intending to do.

There, does that help?

Anyone else posting ANYTHING that is off topic to the thread topic runs a distinct risk of getting a warning point for doing so.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!