SOLD!! SOLD 2018 Female Black Tail Cribo het Axanthic - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 10-21-2019, 04:01 PM   #1
barakahbreeder
SOLD 2018 Female Black Tail Cribo het Axanthic

SOLD!!! Female Drymarchon Melanurus (black tail Cribo) 100% het for axanthic. This girl is just over 3 feet, eating twice a week, feeding primarily on rodents with occasional chicks, fish, and frogs. She is going to be a BIG girl! She was hatched by ROG in July 2018. She is healthy, strong, inquisitive, tame, and a ton of fun to interact with. Never shown any signs of aggression to me and I reach in to pick her up bare handed nearly every day. Only letting her go because I’m getting out of herpetology; moving on in life. I tried to capture the yellow coming in between her scales but the pictures don’t do her justice. You won’t regret adding this girl to your collection. If you’re trying to produce axanthic black tails, she’s a must...and you’re already over a year down the road with her. I’m asking $1,200 plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Tags
axanthic, black tail, cribo, female