Will it be ok??? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-11-2010, 01:01 PM   #81
joseydiann
My little Willow is coming along great!

Shed shed today and got weighed on empty!

She is 62 grams already, it's so hard to believe.

Here she was then:

And here she is now:

NOT 27 grams anymore!!!! Woohooo...

Amanda

Old 08-11-2010, 01:09 PM   #82
Matt2979
That's awesome news!! I'm really glad to see how wells she's come along. I JUST hatched a tiny yellow belly, myself. I actually just cleaned the vermiculite off of her and got her into a moist, humid tub and thought about "Willow". Opened my laptop and saw there was an update! Maybe that's a good sign for my little one!! Hope so. She looks "dehydrated thin"...and I already lost one after I cut the eggs. Only three left out of a small clutch

Have you ever popped or probed Willow to confirm that she's a girl? (If you said that already, I missed it.)

Old 08-11-2010, 01:11 PM   #83
TheFragginDragon
Outstanding news Amanda, congrats on the progress!!

Old 08-11-2010, 01:36 PM   #84
Heart4Dragonz
Glad she's going so well!

Old 08-11-2010, 01:57 PM   #85
Melinda
She's freakin awesome!! and her pattern is fantabulous. I can't wait to see what she produces. I really think my albino male is the daddy. I've got one of her possible step brothers here with a similar pattern.

Old 08-11-2010, 06:00 PM   #86
joseydiann
Thank you all so much, I was so scared and to be honest I didn't think I could do it at all with this being my first time with snake eggs, I've only owned snakes for a few months!
So in all truth if it wasn't for all of you and the detailed tips and help she might not even be here. So we are both thankful..

Yes Auntie Melinda, I do think your male albino was the daddy. I did have some albino babies that didn't make it.

I def. do plan to keep her. But if you want to take her for a month or so you can have pick of the clutch next season (if I get a few albinos lol)!

Old 08-11-2010, 09:57 PM   #87
Bob Kite
I am glad to hear she is doing great Amanda!!!

Old 08-12-2010, 12:53 AM   #88
joseydiann
Thanks Bob!!!

Oh and yes we did pop her twice a few weeks apart just to be sure she is a female!

Old 08-12-2010, 03:41 AM   #89
AFMike27
I'm really glad to see your little one make such a good recovery!

Old 08-14-2010, 10:50 AM   #90
PumpkinPython
I'm glad she is doing well for you! My little pipsqueak never looked back after his first meal either and has already gone to a new home.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!