Retina Burn Anyone? Meet Optic! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-10-2005, 10:51 PM   #1
Blazin
Retina Burn Anyone? Meet Optic!

This girl is one of the oldest of the Nitro lineage animals from this year. Like an extreme idiot I had this one available a few weeks ago!! What a sigh of relief she isn't going anywhere! I named her Optic.

Old 08-10-2005, 11:45 PM   #2
Golden Gate Geckos
Wow!!!

Old 08-10-2005, 11:46 PM   #3
Herpcam
Rock on, Chad! These awesome colors are what will keep the market going for this morph since someone has pumped SHCTs into the wholesale pet trade.

I know you weren't asking, but if I were you, I'd breed her into one of the albino lines, or even Albino Giant, to create Giant Hybinos with that intense coloration.

Old 08-11-2005, 12:20 AM   #4
wahberee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpcam
Rock on, Chad! These awesome colors are what will keep the market going for this morph since someone has pumped SHCTs into the wholesale pet trade.
Guilty as charged, lol
Sorry, Its just that Im impatient and I need to sell most of my leos before school starts. But yeah, definitely outcross your tangs. I would utilize that color by mixing it into simple reccesive lines.

Old 08-11-2005, 12:34 AM   #5
A_Kendergirl
WOAH! That's the same girl? Amazing! Thats at least one gecko you won't be sick over selling! I'd hoard her too if she were mine...LOL

Old 08-11-2005, 01:48 AM   #6
aliceinwl
Awesome! Is there any chance you could post the pic you used when you had her for sale? I'd love to be able to compare the before and after.

-Alice

Old 08-11-2005, 01:54 AM   #7
Herpcam
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahberee
Guilty as charged, lol
Sorry, Its just that Im impatient and I need to sell most of my leos before school starts. But yeah, definitely outcross your tangs. I would utilize that color by mixing it into simple reccesive lines.
Hehe, I don't think it was you. You've got some great looking animals, Robert, but I hardly think you've got enough to supply Petco. I think your's are a cut above the SHCT(B)'s I saw at Petco a while back, anyway. Heck, these were cheaper than any of us can even ship a gecko for, let alone pay for the gecko.

Old 08-11-2005, 03:04 AM   #8
brucestephenson
Superb!

Old 08-11-2005, 08:19 AM   #9
USAGECKOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpcam
Hehe, I don't think it was you. You've got some great looking animals, Robert, but I hardly think you've got enough to supply Petco. I think your's are a cut above the SHCT(B)'s I saw at Petco a while back, anyway. Heck, these were cheaper than any of us can even ship a gecko for, let alone pay for the gecko.
I know what you mean, the Petco in my area has a SHTCT for $30 (?)

Chad, that girl is AMAZING! I am not a big fan of Tangerine Leos, but that gecko made my eyes widen! Gargeous!

Old 08-11-2005, 08:54 AM   #10
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
Superb!
What he said.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!