Central PA Reptile Expo - January 24, 2009 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 01-25-2009, 09:44 PM   #11
MikeCurtin
I also vended yesterday, as well as at the first one. If yesterday's show is in any way indicative of a trend in improvement and growth, I think this show has great potential. Well organized and lots of fun. There was a steady flow of new people coming in throughout the day, and this will only improve with the addition of new vendors I'm sure will follow.

The Kordek's were great as I've come to expect, and despite being dog tired by the end of the day, they were professionals while being fun and having a great time as well.

BTW, this show is worth vending just to have a chance to hang out with Scott Crowe! If you can be around this guy and not have a good time, there's something wrong with you. The venue really allows him to get animated, LOL...he should be posting some of the video on youtube. (No, Matt and Kelly...not that kind of video).

Old 01-26-2009, 06:18 AM   #12
cursedj
crowe was definitely a highlight haha hes a riot ....... animated is a good description.

Old 01-26-2009, 11:12 AM   #13
GottaLuvHerps
Hey everyone! I have finally gotten enough energy after the show to get around and post some info and thoughts on Saturday.

I think we had an incredible show. We had 32 vendors on the floor (2 couldn't make it), 65 tables, and our attendance doubled from the last show (over 600 through the door this time around!). We had a good steady crowd all day, and everyone seemed to have a blast (I know I did!). I have great expectations for the March 21st show, and see it being more fun than Saturday, if that is possible.

Finally getting to meet Steph was awesome, although I didn't get to spend much time with her. And Corbin is ADORABLE for anyone that might wonder. We look forward to having her with us this summer for sure!

Jamie and Mike were so much fun, and I think that Scott really did bring some serious clowning around to things that made it even better. He has posted his video with me on at least one other forum (Arachnoboards), so I will talk to him about posting it here, or getting it to me so I can. If you want to see, go search YouTube for "CPREShowWithKelly". I think everyone had a great time, which was a big goal for us.

I am really looking forward to March, and want to say a HUGE thank you to all of the vendors and customers for making our January show such a huge success. I am looking forward to seeing everyone on March 21st, so keep an eye out on the website for information in the next few days!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!