For Sale 2011 Motley Boa Need Gone Taking offers! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 08-14-2014, 12:56 PM   #1
Boaboa710
Warning! 2011 Motley Boa Need Gone Taking offers!

Hello, I have this beautiful 2011 male motley up for grabs!!! He's a poss het albino poss het anerey. He has a bit of a temper and is an excellent eater, feeding large rat every other week. I have kept him small to keep him active because my original plan was to breed him however tides have changed and I have to move out from my current location. I do not have a set price for him because I'm trying to get rid of ASAP. Im taking all offers and also have a vision cage I can include for the right price.

I'm located in Socal and I'm trying to keep it local pick up, If shipped all s&h arrangements must be arranged by the buyers. I prefer to be contacted by email Andrew.aragon25@yahoo.com

Thank you for your time.
I also have a pair of 2010 East Bay Vivarium Hypos.
I will post in a separate post.

LOW BALLERS WILL BE IGNORED!!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boa, boa constrictor red tail, red tail boa, reptile, snake