8yr old King Python in need of home in bay Area - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 01-19-2015, 03:54 PM   #1
Malis
8yr old King Python in need of home in bay Area

I recently moved to a new apartment which does not allow animals. I have been given a grace period to sell my python but that is coming to a close. I have had him since he was a baby and he is handled often. He eats two-three medium rats every few weeks and is decently active.

He comes with his habitat, a 36x15x15 tank with rock home, pool, heat lamp, and log. I use Zilla Green Reptile Terrarium Liner for his sub-strait. He also has a 16x16x16 aprox feeding tank. I am asking for a $200.00 adoption fee because of all the stuff that comes with him but I am willing to haggle to make sure he goes to a good home. Pick up only, unless it is within 10 miles as I have a toddler which makes it hard to fit everything in the car with him.

This is my first time posting on these forums so please contact me through email if you'd like photos ect. amirynth (at) gmail (dot) com. Thank you very much for your time.

- Malis

Old 01-19-2015, 07:39 PM   #2
SPJ
King python?

Old 01-19-2015, 08:53 PM   #3
bigjej
Ball pythons also go by Royal Python aka regus so I can see how that could happen.

Old 01-20-2015, 12:21 AM   #4
Malis
Yes, in the states they are know as ball python. Sorry, it's habit to call him a King Python.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
adoption, ball python for sale