SOLD!! 1.1 Ultra light hypo Honduran milks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 03-02-2019, 08:54 AM   #1
dieselfan
1.1 Ultra light hypo Honduran milks

I have a pair of ultra light hypo Hondurans available. The male is a 2017 wide band ultra light hypo that is just a hair away from being an “extreme hypo”. He will likely lighten up some more as he grows and end up an extreme as an adult. Currently feeding on 2-3 f/t mouse hoppers every week. The female is a 2018 ultra light hypo that will likely lighten up to an extreme as an adult as well. She is feeding on 2-3 f/t mouse pinks every week.

Lineage info. The male was produced from outcrossing 2 extreme hypo bloodlines. Falcon extreme X Bill Whitlock abberant extreme.
The female was produced from a falcon extreme X Jeff Dennis ultra light hypo.
They are half siblings.

*** Just an FYI*** Some of the nicest extremes I have ever seen were ultra lights as hatchlings and yearlings and turned into very impressive adults. This pair will absolutely produce top shelf extreme hypos!

I would like $400 plus shipping for this 1.1 pair. PayPal is preferred for payment. I use ReptilesExpress for shipping Mon- Thurs. Please PM me here on Fauna if interested. Thanks!
***** Sold! Thanks Doug!!*****
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-02-2019, 11:00 AM   #2
Robert Walker
Very nice Patrick. We will highlight the pair on Fauna's facebook page tomorrow.

Old 03-02-2019, 05:46 PM   #3
dieselfan
Many thanks Robert but that is not necessary. This pair is sold!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-02-2019, 06:52 PM   #4
Robert Walker
Perfect, sounds good. Congrats to you both.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!