CB 2011 Albino Carpet Pythons, Zebra Jungle Carpets & Granite Carpet Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 05-28-2011, 03:23 PM   #1
California Breeders Union
CB 2011 Albino Carpet Pythons, Zebra Jungle Carpets & Granite Carpet Pythons

CB 2011

Albino Carpet Pythons will be hatching very soon! These are integrades of Darwin, and Coastal X IJ. Pictured is a 2010 from the same stock to give you an idea of how they will look. I am eager to strike a deal on another pair, if you're a serious buyer CALL me lets work something out.

Males $7,500.00 each OBRO
Females $6,500.00 each OBRO

$12,000.00 pair OBRO

Cb 2011

Zebra Jungle Carpets will be hatching in a few weeks. Those who purchased babies last year know this is a fantastic line of PURE Morelia spilota cheynei, that gets JET BLACK and BRIGHT Yellow as they grow. Top Notch.

Prepay special

$2,000.00 Male
$1,750.00 Female
$3,250.00 Pair

CB 2011

Granite Carpet Pythons. These are pure West Papuan (formerly Irian Jaya) Carpet Pythons. Granite is a recessive pattern trait.

Competitively priced at $950.00 each shipped for either sex.

Pair up with a Jaguar 100% Het Granite of the opposite sex for $1,950.00 pair shipped.

Payment Plans Available.

Immediate Export Available.

Partial trade/ Part Cash considered

Jordan Russell
Canyon Lake, Ca

Shipping is done Monday - Wednesday.

Shipping Rates:
Small Box $50.00
Medium Box $75.00
Large Box $100.00
Delta $100.00

No Mites- No Junk- Realistic Pricing.

*It is the customer's responsibility to adhere to all state and local laws - know them!*

*no live arrival guarantee below 40* or above 80* F*

*Any claims, or issues must be emailed within 4 hours of receiving the shipment*

*no cash refunds-credit only*

*This is a business, and although trades are frequently offered the cost of shipping and liability of the trade merit a disproportionate trade value. If you are looking to trade I value my animals at listed prices and receiving animals are valued at 60% of listed prices.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-29-2011, 01:04 AM   #2
elizabethwoodward37
I just have to say those are awesome!

Old 05-29-2011, 02:40 AM   #3
~Just Curious~
Amazing! I think these are the first albino carpets I've seen for sale! (pre-order anyway) I really hope people start producing more of these beauties!
They're definitely one of my dream animals, along with the zebra jungle! Just stunning!<3

Best of luck with your sales~

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!