4 foot male Lucy Texas Rat snake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 02:12 PM   #1
lovin2act
4 foot male Lucy Texas Rat snake

I got him as a bonus in a deal I did and I really dont have room for him. Due to the fact that he is semi-bug eyed, I cant use him as a breeder to my female. So I am looking for a home for him if anyone in my area is interested. He is tame as can be. Eats f/t mice, but wont touch rats for some reason. He has a very, shall I say...cute, demeanor to be honest. He seems kinda aloof and just a tad off balance sometimes (probably due to the bug eye effect), but he is a great white snake if anyone is looking for a great pet! Just make sure to feed him f/t and not live. And he is super picky...wont touch a f/t rat...but as soon as I drop a f/t mouse he is all over it. Funny guy he is! I have not snapped any photos of him yet. I also dont have great means to ship so thats why I prefer local pickup. Hit me up if interested. I am gonna steer more toward Lucy Pines now and am looking to get a female for my male. My current female LTR I am just going to keep as a pet.

Old 09-30-2009, 05:46 PM   #2
Melinda
If you would ship, I would love to have him. I've wanted one for a long time and can't seem to find a tame one. I can help you with the shipping process.

Old 09-30-2009, 06:07 PM   #3
lovin2act
Hi Melinda I would be willing if it means finding him a nice home! Lets talk more by email yeah ? I'll pm you my email k!

Old 10-12-2009, 07:01 PM   #4
DZlife
When you say Lucy..do you mean leucistic? A leucistic texas rat snake is one of my 2 dream snakes!
I'd be sooo excited if you'd consider me as a possible owner!
I live towards San Diego, not too far from you!

I sent you a pm with some info about me

Old 10-13-2009, 10:58 AM   #5
lovin2act
Hi Brooks,

Got your PM and I just wrote you back. Really sorry you missed him there!

And for the public record here, I did find a home for the snake already and from the updates I get, he is doing terrific there and is happy :-)

Old 10-13-2009, 06:46 PM   #6
DZlife
I'm glad. Did you get to meet the person first, I hope?

Old 10-13-2009, 08:45 PM   #7
Melinda
I adopted this fella and I'll take great care of him. He is already eating like a little piggy and seems happy.

Old 10-13-2009, 09:01 PM   #8
DZlife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinda View Post
I adopted this fella and I'll take great care of him. He is already eating like a little piggy and seems happy.
Ah, cool!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread