Proven Breeder Cb Female Ball!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2004, 10:36 PM   #1
KolleenJ
Proven Breeder Cb Female Ball!!!!!

This girl is one of the moms who produced my 100% het ghosts listed below. She already weighs MORE than she did when I started breeding her. She weighs in at 2225 grams on empty and best of all...SHE EATS F/T Large rats like Candy. Yes I am crazy to be selling this girl, but I am in desperate need of some cash ASAP. BTW, she laid 5 good eggs, all of which hatched for her first year, so who knows how many she'll produce this season. Oh, and to make things better, she has a nice chocolatey color to her.

Anyway, to make a long story short she is worth every penny I am asking.

Get her for $450 shipped through Delta or whatever you want.
You can not go wrong with this one.

No trades, and Thanks!
Overnighted MO's excepted
Kolleen Jenks
801-561-2135 or 801-867-9001
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-15-2004, 11:24 PM   #2
robms007
I'll give you $350 shipped for this girl right now if you are interested I can pay by pay pal and also when you get the het ghosts feeding I may purchase those if you still have them. ROB

Old 06-17-2004, 12:07 AM   #3
KolleenJ
SOLD!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread