rodent racks, shelves, and supplies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 05:17 PM   #1
chausies
rodent racks, shelves, and supplies

Rat cages. These are Martin's cages and are in good condition, they were purchased last year. I have portable cages and a larger design. Easy clean pans. I have 4 extra pans that fit the larger Martin's cages that would make cleaning even quicker. I bought the extra pans new and have not used them even once (I planned to make a few cages of my own and use the pans but never got around to buying the wire). $30-75 each based on size/design.

10 and 5 gallon aquariums. $4 each. The 5 gallons come with sliding lids. Lids for the 10 gallons are avail for an additional $3 each. I may have a few cracked aquariums for $2 each.

Racks for 5 gallon aquariums. These racks were custom made for a pet shop. They hold 12 tanks and each tank slides out on a wooden plank. The rack was set up for lights and the wiring is still there but this was divided into 2 racks when the pet shop closed down in order to move the unit easier. You could probably cap off the wiring on one unit and use the lights or hook these 2 units back together for lighting.

Water bottles avail, most are lixit type. Water and food dishes. $2 each. I also have new (still in shipping box) small running wheels - mouse or dwarf hamster size. $3 each. Used wheels $2 each. Other equipment may be avail, please inquire.

Mouse and rat racks. Made of wood and hardware cloth wire. Some pans are avail but some pans were damaged when I bought the racks so they need to be replaced. Replacement pans can be ordered from restarant supplies - bus pans. I have 1 more rack that uses large cat litter pans. I paid $125-200 per rack and I would like to get $75-125 each for them.

All heavy equipment MUST be picked up in Lacrosse FL (north of Gainesville) but anything small and light enough to transport in my station wagon can be picked up in Gainesville (perferrably Archer Road or 39th St. areas.)

Please email for info. Sorry, I cannot take trades. There is a delivery fee if you cannot pick up in my area but I am unable to move the heavy rodent racks - I am limited to a station wagon sized load. Delivery distance will be limited to a 2 hour (or so) drive or basically one tank of gas ($54 at the moment.) Payments can be made in cash or via paypal. Delivery fee (if applicable) must be paid in advance. Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2008, 10:15 AM   #2
jjreptiles
do you still have the rat cages and racks?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread