jasballs - John Stranahan - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-25-2008, 09:11 PM   #1
SPJ
jasballs - John Stranahan

Watch out if you ever decide to get a snake from this guy.

He will send you a beautiful animal that will put you in the poorhouse with it's appetite.

Thanks again John for the incredible mojave.

Old 06-25-2008, 09:22 PM   #2
critical bill
When did you make this purchase Steve? Weren't you just complaining about losing your job and being balls broke with a 2k a month mortgage payment?

Did you hit the f'king lottery or something?

Old 06-25-2008, 09:50 PM   #3
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
When did you make this purchase Steve? Weren't you just complaining about losing your job and being balls broke with a 2k a month mortgage payment?

Nah. Just an overdue thread about it.
I made this purchase before I got shafted and thrown out of work.

Old 06-26-2008, 12:04 AM   #4
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Nah. Just an overdue thread about it.
I made this purchase before I got shafted and thrown out of work.
Wow..you rock man....an overdue thread. And how coincidental that it coincides with his recent rejoining of fauna. I guess its just that "out of sight, out of mind" thing eh?

But better late than never I guess.

I don't think I'm the only that's really looking forward to your next good guy thread about some pathetic scumbag salad tossing loser that pops back in and jars your memory over a past business deal.

Old 06-26-2008, 02:40 AM   #5
jasballs
Quote:
Wow..you rock man....an overdue thread. And how coincidental that it coincides with his recent rejoining of fauna. I guess its just that "out of sight, out of mind" thing eh?

I don't think I'm the only that's really looking forward to your next good guy thread about some pathetic scumbag salad tossing loser that pops back in and jars your memory over a past business deal.
LMFAO!!!

Your welcome Steve!

Old 06-26-2008, 08:19 AM   #6
hhmoore
Quote:

Maybe its just me....but wtf was that about, Chuck?
So Steve didn't rush to the keyboard to post on the BOI the day the snake arrived. It's not as if this transaction was ancient history...I remember Steve telling me (just before he got the boot) that he had purchased it. I routinely wait a few weeks before patting somebody on the back here, regardless of how pleased (or displeased) I am when the animal arrives.

Is your issue with JAS related to business dealings, or just personal? I know John can be a bit of an ass at times, but I don't recall seeing complaints about his animals......and I would think that you, of all people, could overlook a bit of inappropriate language, intolerance, and not having enough sense to let something die.

Old 06-26-2008, 10:30 AM   #7
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:

Right.... chuck, was that REALLY needed?

Im of the opinion of... so the hell what. He forgot to post, and then yeah, maybe it did jar his memory. I think, regardless of the time that passed, steve is more than welcome to post a good guy thread if the transaction went well.

You would be more than welcome to do the same.

Old 06-26-2008, 11:57 AM   #8
WebSlave
Quote:

Chuck,

You need to make note of the time of the season. This is getting into my busy season where I get VERY short of patience, historically. Private warnings to you have not worked, so perhaps a public one will get your attention. The next ban will be permanent. I said in a private message that I felt you were following in Wes's footsteps, so this would be that final footstep for you here. If a temporary ban does not drive home the point, then the surface attempted to be penetrated by that point is too dense.

Old 06-26-2008, 05:48 PM   #9
RJK890
Quote:

Wow...Chuckie and I have never seen eye to eye on anything before. I am curious, what exactly is it about this particular post that has crossed the line here? I don't see it.
I have been slammed by many members for posting "good experience" threads, as were the people that I had the good transaction's with. The attacks are usually far worse than this one and go on, and on, and on...
If Chuck thinks John is a pathetic, scumbag, loser doesn't he have the right to say so? Is it the fact that he called him a "salad tosser" that made this post unacceptable, or the part where he questioned Steve's motives for posting this thread?

Rich, I know it's your site, and you can run and moderate it any way that you choose. We can either live with it, or go somewhere else. I am not trying to test your patience here, I just don't see what is any different about this post, compared to the typical BOI thread.

Old 06-26-2008, 07:18 PM   #10
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
If Chuck thinks John is a pathetic, scumbag, loser doesn't he have the right to say so? Is it the fact that he called him a "salad tosser" that made this post unacceptable, or the part where he questioned Steve's motives for posting this thread?
First off, I could give 2 flying Sheets.. What chucky says or thinks about me.. Steves motives for posting this?? WTF does that mean? Steve actually recevived the snake a day or 2 before being let go.. If Steve never started this thread it would not bother me. Steve is a cool guy regardless if he bought from me or not! So Robert, This thread is about ME! If you want to talk about Chucky Start a new thread!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!