Bob and tracy barker Video - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-03-2004, 03:31 PM   #1
ghengistahn
Bob and tracy barker Video

I was wondering if any of you guys have seen this video.. All about ball pythons.. i was reading about it and was wondering how this is compared to the serward video.. its like half the price also.. so if you guys have any feedback please respond thanks alot..

Old 11-03-2004, 06:08 PM   #2
CornNut
DAVE and Tracy Barker

I think that Tracy's husband's name is Dave (actually I'm not sure, maybe he goes by David) not Bob.

I bought both videos, enjoyed them both, and then gave them to friends and family interested in ball python breeding before my wife could through them away (she would throw my snakes away too if she wasn't too afraid to look at them).

It's been a long time since I've seen either video but as I remember the VPI video had more entertainment value with storyline and flashy morphs and the Seward video was a little more on the educational side. I think the Seward video is newer but we are probably about ready for an updated video by now as quick as things change in this industry.

Old 11-04-2004, 01:08 PM   #3
ghengistahn
oops ya i dont even know how i got bob... haha.. but ya dave or david..

Old 11-05-2004, 07:15 AM   #4
Sand&SunReptile
I think the Barkers have released an updated version with all the latest morphs.
I was actually going to buy them both eventually...

Old 11-05-2004, 01:09 PM   #5
CornNut
I read that the Barkers are working on a high-end book with morphs but I hadn't heard about the updated video. Can't wait to see both!

Old 11-05-2004, 09:27 PM   #6
Sand&SunReptile
Yea, I have the older Ball Python Manual.
It refers to ghosts as very rare, and probably not genetic....

Old 12-01-2004, 10:25 AM   #7
mingdurga
Wink barker video

Bought the video in 02 and started breeding BP's for the first time in 02. Had just enough info. to get me started and how to set up eggs, etc. Haven't seen the other video; heard it's more detailed and scientific.

Mike

Old 12-01-2004, 07:01 PM   #8
firehooligan
I have to video and I was dissapointed. I felt it just covers the very basics about ball pythons lacked the all important details needed for people wanting to breed ball pythons.

Old 12-04-2004, 11:40 PM   #9
Tommy D.
You must have been thinking the price is right LOL. No I haven't seen the video's but I have heard good things about. Tommy D.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!