For Sale CB Blue Tailed Firebelly, Alpine and Lake Urmia Newts - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 04-26-2023, 11:03 AM   #1
finchop4
For Sale CB Blue Tailed Firebelly, Alpine and Lake Urmia Newts

CB Blue Tailed Firebelly newts (Cynops cyanurus) 4-5 months old, 2" in length $60 ea. minimum 3 to ship
CB Alpine newts (Ichthyosaura alpestris) 8-9 months old Sexed trio 1M/2F $120. (1 trio only available)
CB Lake Urmia newts (Neurergus crocatus) 4-5 month old 2 1/2" to 3" in length $75 ea. minimum 3 to ship (not bred by me)

All newts are being kept totally aquatic. 7 - 8" of water and lots of floating plants for them to climb on. Hornwort, Lloydiella, and Elgeria najas are all well adapted for cooler water and climbing newts. Anubias plants planted in sand substrate just breaking the waters surface offer another good place to rest. A slightly bubbling sponge filter and a tightly sealed glass top with a notch cut off one corner for airline egress completes the well adjusted aquatic newt enclosure. (Filter floss stuffed around the exiting airline prevents newt escape). For Lake Urmias also place brick on top as they really are escape artists. Blue Tailed Firebelly come from lowland neo-tropical areas and do well at normal household temps.

Diet: - Frozen bloodworm, frozen brine shrimp, live blackworms, live whiteworms. Adult Alpine and Blue tailed also snack on both Hakari Cichlid Gold Mini pellets and Fluval's Bug Bites (use the Cichlid size pellet).

Payment and Shipping: Only accepting US Postal office money orders. Shipping is by US Post office overnight shipping and I charge a flat $45. (Actual shipping costs vary between $35 and $65)

Reposting in as some folks have poor reading/comprehension skills:
Only accepting US Postal office money orders. Minimum 3 newts to ship
Shipping is by US Post office overnight shipping and I charge a flat $45.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-03-2023, 08:57 PM   #2
lokshin55
Hi I am interested in your trio alpine newts

Old 05-05-2023, 02:07 PM   #3
lokshin55
Hi Steve, I tried to send you a private message, but, unfortunately, my organization has disabled a number of things from work computer, so I will have to wait until my husband comes home to use his. If you want to keep exchange private - please send me an email at lokshin55@yahoo.com, or wait till the evening. Thank you. Anna

Old 05-09-2023, 10:28 AM   #4
finchop4
Hi Scott, 5 Lake Urmias @ $75. ea. = $375. Sorry but I'm not interested in the Kaiseri.
If you like we could meet 1/2 way between Arlington heights and Monee. Probably somewhere off 294.

Steve
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-09-2023, 09:34 PM   #5
finchop4
Alpines are sold, 1 trio Lake Urmias and 3 trios Blue Tailed Firebellys ready for new home...

Steve
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-31-2023, 06:58 PM   #6
MalibuBarbie
Hey, are the blue tailed fire bellies sexed? I may be interested in a trio

Old 05-31-2023, 10:57 PM   #7
finchop4
I am sorry but they are unsexed. Blue tailed take 12 - 18 months to mature, these hatched in Oct./Nov. 2022.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-02-2023, 07:56 PM   #8
Akakko
If you ever end up taking digital payments like PayPal let me know, would possibly be interested in a trio of Lake Urmia newts

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!