Trade between Michael Schrader and myself - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2006, 11:58 PM   #1
ravensgait
Trade between Michael Schrader and myself

Terms of trade between Randy Mackey Colts Neck NJ and Michael Schrader Tucson, AZ.

Michael has a female CBB Aru/Biak Cross female that I am trading him A yearling male CBB Brazilian Rainbow Boa and $125.00 for. We each will pay to ship our side of the deal and we both expect that the animals sent to us will arrive alive and healthy. If for some reason either of us are unhappy with what we receive or there are any other problems we must contact the other within 24 hours of receiving the animal. If for some reason the animals are to be returned then again we each pay to ship. If an animal arrives DOA the other party will have to replace the animal, return their half of the trade or make some type of monetary arrangement. Randy Mackey

Mike if you want to add anything or change anything I've written here let me know