Will they ever give up.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-09-2005, 08:51 PM   #1
Amos
Exclamation Will they ever give up....

Well another scammer at it again.Im toying with this one.Just making sure all see this type of scam.I dont figure they will ever give up.I really feel for those who fall prey to this bogus scam!

Trey Small

Hello T Small,

Thanks for your mail, i am okay with the condition of it with last offer you have on it, for the shippment do worry about that i have a shipping agent that will be taking care of that. i have a goods that needs pick-up from US immediately they finish with that pick-up they will drive down to your location for the next pick-up.

I will like to inform you that i am in needs of it, for the payment i will like to pay you via money order, their is a client of mine that is owning me for so long, with sum of $900.00 and ready to pay me back with postal money order, if accept i will inform him to issue out the cheque to you for the payment.

As soon as the cheque have been received and clear in your bank i want you to deduct your sales charge in it and you up-date the excess funds to my shipper for the pick-up is to balance up my debt with the new pick-up.

Kindly get back to me with the information that will be drawn on the cheque for the payment: Full Name, Mailing address,with your ceel phone number.

for the cheque to be issue out to you for the payment.

Thanks

----- Original Message -----
To: collinsian_1@outgun.com
Subject: RE: Rhinoceros Viper
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 05:01:15 +0000

I do still have her.I was supposed to get some money from the guy but it has not showed yet.She is $200+shipping.Where are you located?

Thanks

Trey

>From: "collins ian" <collinsian_1@outgun.com>
>To: K9venom@hotmail.com
>Subject: Rhinoceros Viper
>Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 08:09:12 +0800
>
>Good day,
>
> Do you still have your Rhinoceros Viper for sale? i will like to know the last offer you have it for sale.
>
>Thanks.
>
Trey Small
>
>--

Old 01-09-2005, 09:04 PM   #2
Gregg M
There has got to be a way to scam them right back..... When I figure it out, I will let you know....LOL

Old 01-09-2005, 09:22 PM   #3
ravensgait
They pull this in other animals as well

They have been at this for a while, people have lost a lot of money to these guys. They set it up like this guy here did and often offer to pay more then your asking price. They say they'll pay with a Bank check Etc. They have sent these supposed good checks to people and included the shipping in the amount they send. so not only are you out the animal your out shipping as well. We had a couple of these low lifes contact us this past summer about some horses we had for sale. I was trying to think of a way to scam them back but couldn't figure out a way to do it.

Contact the FBI they were looking into the horse scams.

Randy Mackey

Old 01-09-2005, 10:08 PM   #4
Amos
Talking Gregg....

Let me know what you come up with.I know you can think of somthing good...lol

Trey Small

Old 01-09-2005, 10:15 PM   #5
serpentboy78
Talking They will never stop.....

I doubt they will ever stop,simply because there are ppl out there falling for this scam.I know of one man who took the check cashed it and went thru with it,now if he did it think how many ppl out of the 100's a day they email fall for it.If they can even get 1 LUMMIX to fall for it they had a good day.. but I do have to say it is fun toying with them I have my collection of these checks,I think Im gonna start framing them and just hang'em up in my snake room..... I get these emails atleast once every 2 weeks.... I like to make them go thru all the trouble of making the check spending the $$$ to send it etc... Then when it arrives email them & tell them what I think of them "CENSORED"....It is fun catching these fish though is'nt it....? Pe@ce..... Mike Clark.....

Old 01-09-2005, 10:18 PM   #6
serpentboy78
Thumbs down Forgot to add this to my post sorry...

What morons............. Mike Clark....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crook1.jpg (16.8 KB, 67 views)

Old 01-09-2005, 10:31 PM   #7
thecobrakid
Talking Trey....

Have fun w/ them. I always do. String them along and make it as painful as possible. I got the guy to FED EX me the bogus check. The last one....cost him over $60 to get to me LOL. It was for $4500. He even call me twice and we talked thru relay. After the payment arrived, I still strung him along w/ all sorts of excuses then finally told him what was up. It's alot of fun.

JS

Old 01-12-2005, 09:49 PM   #8
Amos
Talking Lol....

That is great Jason! If we all string them along like that they just might move on from the reptile keepers.I still have this one on the line though he seems suspicious.Anyway keep sticking it to them whenever you can.

Trey Small

Old 01-12-2005, 09:52 PM   #9
Amos
Question Oh yea..

Mabey we should have a contest to see who can collect the most bogus checks....LOL .Mike is in the leed at this point....LOL .I could wall paper my herp room with them.

Trey Small

Old 01-12-2005, 11:00 PM   #10
GeckoTracks
Here's an extra one for you guys, not really sure what to think of it. I've never replied back to it, I just keep it in my box as a reminder to watch out for them. BUT your welcome to toy with him if you like.

Expo Alliance Centre Limited
93 Msese Rd, PO.Box 1034, Kinondoni ,
Dar-es-Salaam, Tel: 255-22-266-8238,
Sales Dept: Expoalliance@netexecutive.com
General Manager: ikwetac@yahoo.com
www.expoallaince.20m.com

Compliments of the season,
As we understand, you are with the animal breeding, conserving or trade
industry.
I am contacting you on behalf of our company in Tanzania Africa, "Expo Alliance
Centre Limited " We are excelent animals Breeders and conserving company with
references to attest to our supply efficiency and credibility. We Major in the
Trade of Animals and pets to Zoos and Animal Breeders and also we are a pet vet
company with animal farm and administrative quaters in Tanzania and collecting
offices in Most Part of Africa. We Stock rare breeded animals at our farm to the
Tune of 900 and above Monthly. Find out more about us at our website above.
Currently we seek a trade link with Zoo Keepers and animal breeders to enable
the supply of our exotic and wildlife Animals with African Origin. We are
Authorized exporters and work with the Cites Certification Regulations. Please
visit our website for more details or contact us directly only through the email
addresses listed above, telephone numbers or our website and we shall be more
than Glad to intimate you on our Pets and animals directory including our
pricing structure and delivery terms. You are free to visit our Animal farm in
Tanzania and we can arrange Airport pickup and accommodations.
Have a wonderful day and compliments of the season in advance.

Mr. Ikweta Jumo (General Manager)
Expo Alliance Centre Limited
LONDON OFFICE
785 Rochdale Road, Harpurhey,
Manchester.M30 0LS
London Phone: 44-7031848207
London Fax: 44-8701339366
Email: Ikwetac@yahoo.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including all attachments) from
Expo Alliance Center Limited and is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.

^ Interesting that they want you to destroy all copies of the original message. HMM

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!