I think I want a BIG snake... - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-26-2012, 08:38 PM   #31
Utta
Don't let the ban decide for you. Get what you enjoy. If you get a retic, and they're added to the ban? Then what was the point if you wanted a burm. If the ban gets lifted while you have a burm, but want a retic, then nothing has changed either.

Old 01-28-2012, 10:30 PM   #32
bigtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
It's actually not all that bad. When young they can be a money pit, but at 10ft or so, you can cut back safely to the animal to every month-2months with a 2-3lb rabbit/g-pig/pig for anywhere from $1.50-$7.
A 20ft retic WILL take more than a 2-3lb rabbit every month.Trust me...I know.Don't starve your animals.A 10ft retic will need to be fed a decent meal every 7 to 10 days if husbandry is correct.

Old 01-29-2012, 02:07 AM   #33
Utta
a 10ft retic can be fed a 2-3lb rabbit/pig/g-pig every month to 2 months. these aren't slugs. they're retics. feeding a 10ft snake every WEEK is over feeding it.

Old 01-29-2012, 02:43 AM   #34
bigtiger
Bull....a 10ft female is growing fast....it's gonna take more than a 2lb rabbit.
Utta do you even own a retic?

Old 01-29-2012, 02:49 AM   #35
bigtiger
Retics will push if they are hungry...and a 10 ft male will want food every 14 days...do you starve your animals?

Old 01-29-2012, 02:50 AM   #36
bigtiger
IF the husbandry is correct.

Old 01-29-2012, 05:17 AM   #37
Utta
Wow... You're just as delusional with your animals as you are with your views.

I own 8 retics, and a burm.

But yes all mighty Ricky, they are malnourished and starving to death. I'm cruel to my retics and burm. Punish me like I am Vick, savior!

Retic's will push for many reasons. they're hungry, they're in season, they need a bigger cage, they want to be let out, they want need water, they need their cage cleaned, etc.

Stop over feeding your animals. They need to move. You want a snake that sits there and does nothing, get balls.

Old 01-29-2012, 05:57 AM   #38
bigtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
Wow... You're just as delusional with your animals as you are with your views.

I own 8 retics, and a burm.

But yes all mighty Ricky, they are malnourished and starving to death. I'm cruel to my retics and burm. Punish me like I am Vick, savior!

Retic's will push for many reasons. they're hungry, they're in season, they need a bigger cage, they want to be let out, they want need water, they need their cage cleaned, etc.

Stop over feeding your animals. They need to move. You want a snake that sits there and does nothing, get balls.
Still bringing up Vick huh?

Dude you really have problems.
8 retics huh?
Bet none are over 10 ft.

Old 01-29-2012, 06:01 AM   #39
bigtiger
This thread is about a guy wanting a big snake.
Yet you come in here with your "little big man" complex.
Seriously....you need to grow up...or at least move out of your mama's house.

Old 01-29-2012, 06:14 AM   #40
bigtiger
If you have a tic over 10ft, post it up....with proof of course,cause I think you are full of shit.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!