SOLD!! Proven Breeder Dinker Trio - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 07-19-2020, 10:15 AM   #1
snowgyre
Proven Breeder Dinker Trio

Several years ago I purchased one male and two females from an amazing set of import parents from David Reid. This year I finally got two clutches, one from each female, four eggs each for a total of eight eggs. I was leaning towards the parents being visuals of a new recessive, but unfortunately all eight babies I hatched were normals.

I DO NOT OWN THE STRIPED PARENTS, DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT THEM PLEASE.

Because I failed to prove this project out I'm selling the 1.2 adult trio at normal ball python prices. There's a possibility I simply missed the odds, but I'm moving away from dinkers to focus more on my ghost pied projects, so it was time for me to downsize anyway.

David Reid also hatched a strange hypo baby that ended up dying from the original pair, so there's a chance these may be het for a new line of hypos. I didn't hatch any hypos, however.

Price for the proven breeder trio is $150 plus shipping. Shipping will probably be $70 or so because I have to use a bigger box as these are adult snakes. The females weigh around 1200 grams-ish after laying (it's an estimated weight, I haven't weighed them in a while), they're both back on feed and eating live small rats and adult mice.

I only got three females among the eight babies, if you want them I'll throw them in the box for free. Two females just crawled out of their eggs this morning, the last had her first meal late last week. If you're used to starting babies off I can ship them, if not you'll have to wait until they've eaten at least 3-4 meals. The babies are 100% normal looking, no, I'm not going to take a dozen photos of free normal babies for you, please don't ask.

Photos are, in order:
1. Photo of the adult trio for sale (male is the one in blue on top), with inset of what the dinker import parents look like
2. Photo of the imported parents by themselves (I DON'T OWN THEM)
3. Photo of the original male (I DON'T OWN HIM)
4. Photo of the hypo baby from the original imported pair that died
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!