REAL 20% off sale from REAL prices. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 09-10-2018, 04:13 PM   #1
elksniper
REAL 20% off sale from REAL prices.

This is a real sale based off of real prices - not jacked up prices, then marked down. All listings are on Morphmarket under Elevation Exotics with weights and pictures. Please refer there for that information. All the hatchlings are 75-150 grams.

20% off listed price. Sale prices are firm. No payment plans.

* is proven

ADULT MALES - greater than 500 grams
Pastave Clown $975
Pastel Clown $450*
Champagne HRA Het Lavendar $300
Pastel Highway $1200*
Bamboo Calico $675

ADULT FEMALES
Superstripe $500* did not lay this year
Het Clown $450* did not lay this year
Het Pied $350* did not lay this year
Het Pied $300* laid and putting weight back on
Normal $100* did not lay this year
Pastel Lesser Fire $200* kinked pretty good - has laid eggs with zero issue
Enchi Pin $175
Leopard Het Pied $175
Pastel Puma $450

HATCHLINGS - all 75-150g - sorry, no time for exact weights.
0.2 Highway $700 both close to 150g
1.1 Pastel Pied $350/$400
1.0 Pied $300 low white, but crazy pattern. One of the best I've produced
0.1 Pastel Het Pied $100
2.0 Het Pied $50
2.1 Phantom Crystal $200/$250
1.0 Special $75
0.1 Phantom $100
2.0 Sterling Het Clown $300
1.1 Pewter Het Clown $250/$300
0.1 Pastel Het Clown $100

Herpstat 4 $250
VE200D $175

PLEASE READ

The trick is I am leaving on vacation 9/15-9/23 and will have very limited cell service, if at all. I do plan to drive the 35 miles into town at some point during that time to check emails. I can ship Tuesday and Wednesday of this week (9/11 and 9/12). If you want them quickly, you will have to buy them by tomorrow (Tuesday 9/11) midnight to give me time to package them up.

Please email me at adamjrussell@hotmail.com. I can get texts up until Saturday morning, 9/15, but they DO NOT come through and will not come through when I get into range after being out of range. If you text me during that time, I will never get it. 303-854-7692. I will not hold animals without payment. Please read and understand payment terms below.

I do not use Paypal under any circumstance. I use Square Up for sending invoices. squareup.com Please provide name, address, phone number and email address and that will give me everything I need to process payment and ship. Failure to provide all this information results in losing your place in line for an animal.

I ship flat rate for animals - no custom quotes.
$75 hatchlings
$85 for sub-adult females and males
$100 for proven females

I absoultely put the health of the animals first. I use Ship Your Reptiles and follow their guidelines. shipyourreptiles.com These are non-negotiable. If you have an issue with their guidelines or with delayed shipments due to weather, then please buy from another breeder. Please read all requirements for refund guarantees on Ship Your Reptiles. Please read all details of shipping requirements on Ship Your Reptiles. I cannot hold a snake until payment is received.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-11-2018, 06:02 PM   #2
Jelliott779
Interested in the leopard het pied female and the phantom hatchling if you have pics. You can email if you prefer, jelliott779@gmail.com
Thanks!

Old 09-11-2018, 06:08 PM   #3
elksniper
Please refer to my listings on Morphmarket store, Elevation Exotics, for these details. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-11-2018, 06:31 PM   #4
elksniper
Well, looks like membership ran out on Morphmarket. I will send pics, via PM. I will also update this thread with current weights and pics later tonight.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!