My real name. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-29-2006, 04:55 PM   #1
TheHiddenGecko
My real name.

Hey. I just wanted to get something out in the open so there will be no confusion in the future. My real name is Steve Seiler and I'm partners with Paul from leosforless. It says my name is Joe Filipe because I had originally got the username with a friend and we just used that name for the both of us. He has left our group so now it's just Paul and I. Just wanted to let all of you know. Thanks.

Old 01-29-2006, 05:05 PM   #2
snowgyre
Haha! I was expecting something like, out of a James Bond movie with that title! Thanks for the clarification, but please forgive us if we call you Joe from time to time by accident.

Old 01-29-2006, 05:11 PM   #3
TheHiddenGecko
Haha. I promise I wont get mad at anyone. I may give ya a reminder but please don't take it offensively.

Old 01-29-2006, 05:37 PM   #4
diablohogs
why dont you just change it in your settings? or can you?

Old 01-29-2006, 06:09 PM   #5
Golden Gate Geckos
Better be careful... I think it's against the TOS here on Fauna to post under someone else's name. Best to get your own account.

Old 01-29-2006, 06:11 PM   #6
TheHiddenGecko
I tried and I can change pretty much everything except the name. I even emailed the person in charge and he said I would have to be at contributor level. And if I'm not mistaken I think that it costs money to be at that level.

Old 01-29-2006, 06:18 PM   #7
gmherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gate Geckos
Better be careful... I think it's against the TOS here on Fauna to post under someone else's name. Best to get your own account.
And we've never seen that before huh!!??

Old 01-29-2006, 06:21 PM   #8
TheHiddenGecko
I tried to change my name but I couldn't. The name I used was just some random name that was completely made up. I don't know anyone by that name.

Old 01-29-2006, 06:39 PM   #9
Valerie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHiddenGecko
It says my name is Joe Filipe because I had originally got the username with a friend and we just used that name for the both of us. He has left our group so now it's just Paul and I. Just wanted to let all of you know. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHiddenGecko
I tried to change my name but I couldn't. The name I used was just some random name that was completely made up. I don't know anyone by that name.
Now you've lost me. Is the Joe name a person you were friends with or something you made up. And yes, the contributor level does cost money. If you don't want to pay, just make a new account.

Old 01-29-2006, 07:09 PM   #10
TheHiddenGecko
The name Joe was made up. The only reason I didn't want to change my account was because I had gotten a trader rating from jeremy and i didn't want to lose it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!