For Sale Chahoua For Sale - From Juveniles to High End Ready to Breed Adults! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-10-2019, 08:34 AM   #1
TroysGeckos
Thumbs up Chahoua For Sale - From Juveniles to High End Ready to Breed Adults!

Check out our current availability:

Click here to Shop Now

We have more animals available than are listed on our website - please send us a message here or an email and let us know what you're looking for if you do not see it on our website!

Want to be among the first to know about new animals available for sale and sale prices? Sign up now for our mailing list using the yellow banner at the bottom of our website: www.TroysGeckos.com

About Us

We are a collector and breeder of New Caledonian geckos. While we are pursuing some select high end Leachianus (“Leachies”), Rhacodactylus Auriculatus (“Gargoyle Geckos”), and Lilly White Crested Gecko projects, our primary focus and specialty are Chahoua (Mniarogekko Chahoua, also known as “Chewies” and “Mossy Prehensile Taild Geckos”).

We believe that these geckos, especially Chahoua, make the best captive kept reptiles on the planet. They’re a great size (not too big, not too small); generally very docile and handle-able; come in many different colors and patterns; can thrive in many environments, from simple, easy to construct plastic bins to elaborate, beautifully planted glass terrariums; long-lived (capable of 20+ years); hardy; relatively low maintenance; breed-able for most experienced keepers; etc.

We have assembled a phenomenal collection by selectively acquiring and breeding only the finest animals over many years.

We seem to be constantly in awe of the beautiful animals that we produce each season and thoroughly enjoy keeping and sharing these animals.

We take great pride in our animals and go above and beyond in our level of care for them. (For example, we often make our own food using all natural, organic ingredients when available, including organic, human-food-grade cricket flour and grass-fed whey protein as sources of protein). In addition, we do our best to provide honest, unedited pictures (we generally crop the pictures only).

We have spent years acquiring the nicest specimens we could get our hands on by leveraging friendships with other breeders, employing an “open checkbook”, and selectively breeding and holding back exceptional offspring.

We are often complimented for providing prompt, friendly service.

Testimonials:

I have known Troy as well as bought and sold geckos with/from him for many years. Troy is a passionate keeper who always strives to do the best for his animals, while also creating a great buying and selling experience for those who he engages with. In addition, Troy has some of the nicest Chahoua stock I’ve seen so you simply can’t go wrong with Troy’s Geckos.
Michael, Modern Dinosaur Herpetology

Troy is one of the more knowledgeable people in the hobby. He is a wealth of information and is always open to discussion and giving advice. My interaction with him has always been professional and honest. He is a person that I will continue to buy reptile supplies and geckos from in the future.
Darnell, notable Chahoua breeder

Troy’s Geckos are top-notch. The Chahoua I bought from them as a juvenile has grown into a stunning adult! Troy is also great to deal with and talk to.
David, Tikis Geckos

Troy has an outstanding collection of animals! I’ve purchased some of my favorite geckos from him and I really enjoy our conversations about all things geckos.
Armando, gecko enthusiast
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-11-2019, 06:08 PM   #2
cmantis
Have purchased twice from Troy and absolutely pleased both times.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chahoua gecko, crested, gargoyle, leachinanus, white collar