For Sale Lesser Antillean Iguana, iguana delicatissima - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 04-03-2020, 02:39 PM   #1
ReptileFunction
Lesser Antillean Iguana, iguana delicatissima

Hello!
I currently have different ages of Lesser Antillean Iguanas available.
Iguana delicatissima. All USCB, produced by me. Perfect condition, healthy.
Juveniles
Sub-adults
Adults
Single males and pairs.

Price negotiable. Please email requests and reasonable offers to sales@reptilefucnction.com

Serious buyers only please. Please don't waste my time if you are just asking for more pictures. I have public photos and dedicated pages on social media with tons of photos, videos and my care.

FB: Reptile Function public page, Delicatissima Club closed group, Renata Carlseen - my personal public page
IG: @Reptile_Function and @DonJuan_Iguana

Lesser Antillean iguanas are still one of the most rare iguanas in private collections. They are endangered species. US sales only. I can ship within US.

I produce top quality iguanas and will provide one on one care advice including cage set-ups, diet, socializing behavior, etc.

Lesser Antillean iguanas are known for very social behavior. They are not territorial towards each other or people. Ultimately they make very friendly companions.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
delicatissima, iguana, lesser antillean