Wanted Buying Bearded Dragon! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 06-14-2020, 09:27 PM   #1
FullMineski
Buying Bearded Dragon!

Hello!

I'm Elijah Tuazon (Los Angeles) and I'm looking to buy my very first bearded dragon! I was originally going to buy from PetSmart or Petco but I was told about the risk of sickness or disease.

I'm looking to buy a juvenile beardie! I want to spend around the same amount as I would in the pet store (or less) so I'm not looking for rare breeds or rare colors. I'm looking to spend around 50-80 on a juvenile beardie that preferably has more of a red color.

Let me know if you have any offers! If you also have beardie accessories or an enclosure to sell, that would be very much appreciated! I'm currently trying to buy them all from the pet store or from Amazon so any better deals is very appreciated!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2020, 09:30 PM   #2
canicke
Before you buy anything from the pet store go to Bearded dragon network on Facebook – a wealth of information about what you will need. You may be able to find some supplies on craigslist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-14-2020, 09:38 PM   #3
FullMineski
Will do! Do I ask for breeders in there too?
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2020, 10:01 PM   #4
canicke
You may be able to ask for a recommendation but sellin is not allowed on the site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragon