HOUDINI STRIKES AGAIN!!! Cool!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 05:36 PM   #1
monsterman69
Talking HOUDINI STRIKES AGAIN!!! Cool!!

Here is a pretty interesting picture I thought some of you might like. The albino kingsnake on the left is from the same clutch as the other albino kingsnake from last year. The little fellow was loose in my facility for 9 months without food and maybe no water also. (Don't know where he got water if he did?)He had 2 meals after he hatched last year before he pulled the Houdini. I found him a few months back cruising down the hallway. He started hounding frozen thawed like he hadn't eaten in months. LOL! Kinda cool that he survived that long. I had chalked him up for dead. Still have him and he's growing like a weed now. Although his brothers and sisters from this year are almost as big as him. He could pass for a 04 baby.
Mile High Extics
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2004, 05:45 PM   #2
tex_herp
sale

any of these up for sale???

Old 09-09-2004, 10:26 PM   #3
monsterman69
Sorry, Neither one of the common albino bandeds I was putting up for sale right now. I just thought some people might get a kick out of the story and size difference.
I will be listing alot of different morph kings, corns, albino bullsnakes het for snow,100% het albino boas, Kenyan sand boas and alot of other surplus subadults and adults of alot of different species here in about 3 weeks. There is the Rocky Mountain Reptiles Breeders Show and Sale on the 25th and 26th of this month. I will be taking most everything there first. Alot of the stuff like common kings and corns (even albino kings and corns)aren't really worth selling online because the shipping costs more than the snake is worth. I find it hard to let them go for $10-20 plus shipping but I will be listing alot that are worth my time to sell online. I'll ad a couple of killer pictures of some kings that I do have available. Thanks for the response. Rob
Mile High Exotics
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2004, 11:00 PM   #4
monsterman69
All of these are from an albino lavender banana king (Fem.) to a Banana king het for albino lav. I got 26 babies from her in 2 clutches. There are at least 20 completely different looks. Some are AMAZING. There are some serious genes at work here. They were in the same incubator with over 200 other types of eggs and none of them had these aberrant looks. Not caused by Temp!! All of these babies are het for just about every morph. I'll post 4 pics. on here. If someone is real interested I could possibly send them some more pics of the clutch's. These will probably range from $50 - $200 depending on the look. None of these 4 pics. will be the $50 ones. The $50 ones will be normal looking bandeds het for Alb., Lav., Ban. The Mom is about the purplist Alb. lav., ban. I have seen. Some of these babies could be screamers even after the baby pink fades. I expect some to stay about how they are now.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2004, 11:06 PM   #5
monsterman69
3rd Picture of same clutch
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2004, 11:08 PM   #6
monsterman69
#4...
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2004, 11:11 PM   #7
monsterman69
Talking Killer Kingsnakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.K. I'll put 5 on.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2004, 01:17 PM   #8
EriksReptiles
TRADE!!!

Ok, WE REALLY need to trade! You got some SWEET morphs there! I e-mailed you! THANKS ERik

Old 09-11-2004, 01:33 AM   #9
milehighexotics
#6 If this retains the lavender it will be SWEET!! Some of the babies should have the visible gene since mom was albino lavender banana and dad was banana het for albino and lavender. Some of the babies have a more dark pink and they may be the ones that stay lavender. This is one of them that is pretty dark. I LOVE PURPLE AND YELLOW SNAKES!!! They ARE SWEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-11-2004, 01:38 AM   #10
milehighexotics
#7 Banana het for albino lavender

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread