Help iguana has bulge on jaw - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2019, 01:14 AM   #1
Jfunk
Exclamation Help iguana has bulge on jaw

Hi my black chested Honduran female has been put into separate cage from male due tue him being overly aggressive when mating and broke the females right arm it's been about 3 weeks since the arm was broken I tried setting the bone with splint shes not walking on it but now I've noticed a huge lump on he left lower jaw and she has been very lethargic and has lost most off her appetite it also look like it's somewhat uncomfortable for her to bite into food any advice or ideas on what this is or how I can treat it unfortunately I cannot afford to go to the vet and my local reptile shops cant take her and also dont know what to do for her
Attached Images

Tags
disease, health, iguana, infection