1 of a kind, super unique python, only one like it in the world, no joke - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2004, 05:45 PM   #1
evansnakes
1 of a kind, super unique python, only one like it in the world, no joke

This is my male burmese x reticulated python. He is in the 10-12' range. He eats jumbo frozen rats extremely well. His coloration is spectacular with a greenish hue to his gold, black and brown patterning and is 100% het albino, with a great zig zag striping down his back and a black mask on his head and face. This is an amazing animal. I have never seen an adult for sale let alone one this amazing looking. There are only a couple good looking adult males in the USA aside from this boy. I will put up a couple lousy pics but they do him no justice. If it would stop snowing here I may be able to get him outside for pics in a while.

I have never tried to sell this animal and am not really going to try hard now. He can stay here as long as he wants. If you have a big pet shop, a display, museum or if you want to breed him back into albino or tiger retics this is the animal for you. I will take part cash and part trade offers. I am in need of stuff for the pet trade like: baby bearded dragons, baby brazilian rainbow boas, baby dumerils boas, baby albino burmese pythons, etc. It will still have to be a chunk of cash too though with whatever trade is purposed. There is no way to ship him right now. So if you are in Michigan or can meet me somewhere nearby Ohio, Indiana, Illinois borders we can figure something out. If not it will about a month until the weather is good enough for me to get him out airfreight via Delta.

Email me with questions at evansnakes@aol.com

If this animal is sold I will also be making a contribution to Rich for his legal defense fund out of the proceeds.

Please no picture collectors.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-19-2004, 05:53 PM   #2
evansnakes
here is another bad pic
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-20-2004, 02:15 AM   #3
evansnakes
Before you say something stupid, try reading!!!! It states in my post that this is not the only hybrid and I never claimed it was! In fact it says there are only 2 or 3 mature males around that look decent at all! It is however, as stated in my post, a unique, one of a kind animal! I have seen most of the hybrids that exist in the USA and in fact, most sold the past 3 years came from me! I have had 7! That is more than almost anyone else in the USA, and 6 of mine were from the same breeder and same sire as Bob Clark's pictured animal! So do not tell me about the bat eaters! How many have you owned? This is an extremely different looking animal from the others! Ask Kevin at NERD, BHB or any of the other top breeders that have seen it! So instead of looking to insult others TRY LEARNING TO READ!!!!! You go find me another burmese x reticulated python het albino 10-12' male for sale, that is striped and looks identical to this one! YOU CAN"T! This is a one of a kind! Get it?
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-20-2004, 02:17 AM   #4
evansnakes
I am really pissed off that you post that crap on my for sale post! So you morons think that when there was only one luecistic ball python that is was not one of a kind because there are lots of ball pythons right? LEARN TO FREAKING READ!!!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-20-2004, 02:23 AM   #5
Osiris X
That is a awesome python you got there. I would love to see a albino one.

Old 03-20-2004, 09:06 AM   #6
DAND
Consider the source....

Evan,

Don't let them get your blood pressure up. Consider the source. The ones that need to open their eyes before their mouth's should get hooked on phonics to help them increase their reading ability to the grammer school level.

Screaming snake you've got there Evan.

GO RED WINGS !!!

Old 03-20-2004, 12:10 PM   #7
evansnakes
Hey David and Osiris, thanks very much. He is really something special. Evan
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-20-2004, 08:42 PM   #8
evansnakes
I have had a bunch of requests to post better pics but due to the size restrictions I can't. If you go to my site www.evanstahlreptiles.com and click on the "other animals" page link there is a much better full body pic of him. Evan
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-20-2004, 10:33 PM   #9
Sybella
Wow...there must have been some posts deleted because now it looks like you came out of the blue with all that. LOL!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread