Adult African Fat Tailed Geckos for Sale (Normal, Amelanistic & Whiteouts) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 05-15-2022, 02:52 PM   #1
NocturnalCritters
Adult African Fat Tailed Geckos for Sale (Normal, Amelanistic & Whiteouts)

PICKUP in Knightdale, NC only! $75 Off for any two adopted together -OR- $1,000 Total if you want to take ALL FIVE while they are available! Contact nocturnalcritters@gmail.com

I accept cash and Cash App as payment in person once you have your animals. Any questions are welcome! I am a very small hobby breeder of exotics and loved having these guys for the last four years, but I'm moving onto snake projects next and need the space. As breeders my animals are still treated as my pets and I expect them to go on to equally loving homes. Please tell me a little bit about your pet keeping experience in your inquiry.

Current Availability (06/01/22)

2017 Normal Female: [$125] This 36g little girl with a regrown tail has been a great breeder for me and produced the two female whiteouts pictured. As a pet she prefers not to be handled often and I would not recommend her to anyone looking for that type of companion.

2017 Amelanistic Female: [$300] This 52g girl is a great eater and has been a good breeder for me, as well as a nice pet. She is never fussy, has a calm personality and is easy for anyone to handle.

2017 Whiteout Male: [$325] This 62g big boy has been an amazing breeder and pet. He will greet you at his cage and really seems to enjoy being picked up. He is the father of the two whiteout females and could still be an excellent breeder for many more years, or retire and make a wonderful pet in any home.

2021 Whiteout Females: [$300 EACH] These 31g & 34g girls are still growing in size and personality. One of them is missing a couple of her back toe tips from when she was a baby and is a little more skittish than the other, bigger girl.

All are on a live cricket diet, but will also take giant mealworms, except for the male. They've also eaten dubias before, but went off of them after awhile because all fat-tailed geckos can be picky eaters. The vitamin supplement I use is Repashy Plus Calcium and I would not recommend switching to anything different because of this. It MUST be used on all of their food to keep them healthy. The next most important thing these guys need is HUMIDITY! Please be prepared for the daily care of keeping their tank well misted or they can quickly end up in very bad shape. These are NOT leopard geckos and their care can be difficult for less experienced keepers.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
african fat-tail, amel, amelanistic, fat tail gecko, whiteout