Any members 65+ ? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 12-12-2021, 01:32 PM   #1
wonkey78
Any members 65+ ?

Hi everyone,

I'm a Master's student (in my 40s!) from Ireland and I'm doing a study on how non-traditional animals can contribute to well-being for my final thesis. I am looking for people 65+ who own any type of pet other than a dog or a cat.

Almost all the research on how pets benefit our lives focus only the two most common pets (dogs and cats) and I wanted to look at how other creatures can also be great companions.

Most research also focuses on people in their 20s and that's why I wanted to speak with older people.

If you, or anyone you know qualifies and would be willing to have a chat with me (about 45 mins online) about your snakes, reptiles, tortoises or any other unusual pet please send me a message.

Thank you!

Cathy

Old 12-14-2021, 11:22 AM   #2
E.Shell
I have participated in this and it was very easy and went quickly.

Old 12-14-2021, 02:19 PM   #3
wonkey78
Thank you Ed!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!