3ft Albino Burmese Python for Sale/Trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2004, 01:41 PM   #1
Labinnah
3ft Albino Burmese Python for Sale/Trade

I have a 3 ft long female albino Burmese python. As much as I love this snake, I fear running out of room for her as she grows. She's an absolutely gorgeous creature, rich yellows and white, nice thick body and a very sweet disposition. This burmese, as with many, is an excellent eater... she enthusiastically takes a couple of mice or a good sized rat once a week. I'd love to see this snake go to a good home.

For her size, coloration and excellent temperment, I'm asking $200 for her. Shipping costs can be discussed, and will range a bit depending on how far away from Plano, TX you are. Also, I'm willing to drive up to 50 miles to meet someone for a sale or trade.

I'm also interested in trades, always looking for blizzard leopard geckoes, blizzard and snow cornsnakes, and caging supplies. If you have any of these, we can work out a deal.

Just e-mail me at Irkenprodigy@aol.com or instant message me (via AOL Insant Messager) on IrkenProdigy.

Photos should be up by the end of the week, thanks a bunch!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-10-2004, 03:30 PM   #2
Labinnah
Here's some photos, I apologize for the low quality of the photos, but whatta you expect from a $20 Walmart exclusive?
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2004, 05:12 PM   #3
Labinnah
REVISED

Well, after a dud sale on Reptibid, I'm putting this girl up for availibility again.

Everything is the same as far as her temperment and eating goes, she's still a sweetheart and still has that awesome appetite. She has grown a little and shed since last time.

Some changes have been made:

New Price: $200 SHIPPED (instead of $200 + shipping)
Will Trade For: Adult Cornsnake Pairs (PM for preferred morphs), high-end cornsnake hatchlings, colubrid rack housing, and used aquariums of various sizes (no or minimal cracks, please).

If you're interested, please PM me.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2004, 05:41 PM   #4
tex_herp
other trades

Is this the only animal you have up for sale/trade.I have one 04 snow corn, but I dont have room for a burmese, sure wish I did.

Old 09-09-2004, 05:45 PM   #5
Labinnah
I have some leopard geckoes of various types, but I'm not all that interested in a 04 snow corn. Do you have any other hatchlings available?
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2004, 05:48 PM   #6
tex_herp
sorry

All of my nelsons milksnakes are spoken for and i just recently traded my last two blizzard corn hatchlings.

Old 09-09-2004, 06:13 PM   #7
hummingbirdfroggyfis
snake

would you trade for 1.1 baby rocks 24"or so

Old 09-10-2004, 10:21 PM   #8
mike5050
Talking geckoes

dont hate me for trying i have a 4ft american alligator for some of your geckoes my email is beirutrecords@aol.com

Old 09-11-2004, 02:38 AM   #9
Labinnah
The rocks I'd love to see some photos of!

As far as the 'gator... heh, honestly, I don't think I could legally keep that around here. Thanks anyway though.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread