For Trade: 6-7' Female Albino Burmese Python*TAME TAME TAME* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 09:25 PM   #1
djsreptiles2005
For Trade: 6-7' Female Albino Burmese Python*TAME TAME TAME*

I have a gorgeous 6-7' female Albino Burmese for trade or sale. I would prefer a pick up, but may ship for the right deal. Asking $275 or $350 trade value. This girl GLOWS. Extremely tame to the point that I have taken prey items from her coils and offered them back to her and then she just takes them out of your hand like a pet dog...lol. She has never refused a meal and will take Jumbo rats, small rabbits, lg quail, pretty much anything. Also, prey items can be live, fresh killed, frozen thawed, anything. I have tons of pics available, just ask. You'll get me quicker by emailing me directly at jenjames2006@yahoo.com .As far as trade here is what I am willing to trade(willing to trade for sets below only no single males or females unless listed single):

**If you are local I will trade for a chihuahua puppy or a 10-35 gallon Saltwater Aquarium.**

1.2 Young Adult Jackson's Chameleons

1.1 Sexable Malaysian Cat Geckos

1.1 Adult Red Striped Leopard Geckos

0.1 66-100% Het Albino Ball Python any age. papers required

1.3 Flying Dragons

1.1 Sub-Adult Blue Tongue Skinks(T.scinchoides)

1.1 Dumeril's Boas

1.1 Hypo Tangerine or Carrot Tail Leopard Geckos
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread