Anyone know the vendors at Manassas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 02-05-2010, 06:05 PM   #1
4riscorn
Anyone know the vendors at Manassas

I am attending my first expo ever in Manassas on the 20th. Since this is my first show, how do I go about finding out what vendors are going to be there? I am looking for corn snakes and supplies. I checked the website and it didn't have them listed. I wanted to find out about them so I could get an idea of what to look out for.
Gini risinger

Old 02-05-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
mikeyt
This has been a classic downfall of this promoters shows. He never advertises on his site the names of the vendors that will be present. This is a very small show with limited numbers of vendors which changes on a show by show basis.

I would say your best bet would be to contact the promoter from the number listed on his website and ask who has intentions on attending. However a consistent vendor that is usually in attendance would be Rick Krumrine and he carries a variety of cornsnakes at reasonable prices.

Old 02-15-2010, 11:54 AM   #3
serena wise
I would make the extra time and the extra drive to goto one of the PA shows. I know they are a little farther away, but in my opinion you will be much happier with the end results. They are in much better venues, have alot more vendors and variety to choose from, plus as a first time show goer you will experience alot more. Just my opinion.

Old 02-16-2010, 07:40 PM   #4
Randolph's Redtail's
Just putting in my two cents, I do this show, and you can find some nice animals at this show,its smaller but what is there is healthy and good quality animals. Plus your not in a big crowd and vendors can spend more time with you. Some of the best buys I have made where at small shows.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:45 AM   #5
Josh@Outbackreps
We will be there this weekend.

Old 02-23-2010, 01:34 PM   #6
4riscorn
manassas

The manassas show was a great experience for a first-timer. We saw great things and not so great things! We did buy 3 new corns, even though we went for a caramel stripe, we came home with a male adult snow, female adult hypo and female hatchling stripe. They are all doing great and are all very strong and sweet. In fact the stripe and hypo expect to be held all day!

Old 02-23-2010, 01:35 PM   #7
4riscorn
Oh, we are planning on going to Hamburg (almost 3 hr drive) in possibly april. I am really hoping to find my caramel stripe-hopefully a sub-adult or adult.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!