For Sale Super Awesome SUPER JUNGLE Boas! WITH A BONUS! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 06-02-2010, 10:08 PM   #1
Exotics by Nature
Super Awesome SUPER JUNGLE Boas! WITH A BONUS!

These babies are gorgeous!! We have some stunning Super Jungle Boas currently available for sale. Don't want to have the problem of figuring out which babies in a litter are Jungles and which are normals?? WELL, then all you need is a SUPER JUNGLE Boa! You'll NEVER produce a normal with these animals!

We currently have three amazing looking males to choose from! And what's better yet is that these guys are ALSO 66% POSSIBLE HET. for SQUARETAIL!!

Male Super Jungle Boas - $1,000.00 each SHIPPED!

Shipping is via UPS Next Day Air. We are currently offering a special flat rate of $50.00 per box for shipping anywhere within the continental U.S.! We offer FREE shipping on orders of $1,000.00 or more.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all!
(985) 893-0082
sales@exoticsbynature.com

Thank You,
Exotics by Nature

Sean Bradley
Celia Chien
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-03-2010, 08:31 AM   #2
Matt2979
Now those are some GORGEOUS boas!!!!!

Old 06-04-2010, 12:37 AM   #3
SakaraGT4
amazing.... O_O

Old 06-04-2010, 01:21 AM   #4
Anthony V.
If I had to guess, I'd say that pic #1 is definitely het for square tail. Totally bitchin morph-

Anthony

Old 06-04-2010, 03:25 AM   #5
reptilejunkie33
supers?

How do you know there super?I thought supers could only be proved out through breeding?Is it different than other Co-Dom genes?

Old 06-04-2010, 01:49 PM   #6
Exotics by Nature
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilejunkie33 View Post
How do you know there super?I thought supers could only be proved out through breeding?Is it different than other Co-Dom genes?
This isn't the case with the Jungle/Super Jungle gene. There is always a difference in a Super Jungle that is noticeable when compared to another morph (normal, Jungle, Motley, etc.) This isn't true for the Hypo gene in boas in which a Homozygous Hypo must be determined through breeding trials.

Everyone else... thanks for your compliments!! They are really gorgeous animals!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-05-2010, 12:37 AM   #7
Amazon Exotics
nie job sean wicked for sure

Old 06-05-2010, 03:55 AM   #8
JoeRas
Supers have redder eyes. There definitly very cool looking. They wouldn't produce an all jungle litter though because there has never been a successfull breeding from a super jungle to date. They won't breed. There is finally one female super that is gravid now but still hasn't dropped to prove it successfull. Its always being discussed on reptileinsider.com . (http://www.reptileinsider.com/showth...t=super+jungle) There cool enough just to have one though. They look awesome and I'm not bashing your snakes. I have been working on this morph myself trying to figure out why they won't.

Old 06-05-2010, 07:37 AM   #9
Exotics by Nature
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRas View Post
Supers have redder eyes. There definitly very cool looking. They wouldn't produce an all jungle litter though because there has never been a successfull breeding from a super jungle to date. They won't breed. There is finally one female super that is gravid now but still hasn't dropped to prove it successfull. Its always being discussed on reptileinsider.com . (http://www.reptileinsider.com/showth...t=super+jungle) There cool enough just to have one though. They look awesome and I'm not bashing your snakes. I have been working on this morph myself trying to figure out why they won't.
First of all, I apologize for not posting on more forums in the last few years. My collection has grown to the barely manageable size that I never said it would

I have personally had a Super Jungle male (that I bought from Peter Kahl) breed a small Orange-Tail Hypo and have a small successful litter of Jungles and Hypo Jungles. I'm not sure how these rumors start and I have never had a successful breeding of a Super Jungle female but having said that I have also had SEVERAL clutches of eggs from female Caramel Albino Ball Pythons that people also say "can't reproduce successfully"

Joe, I am not insulted at all by your post and hope you aren't insulted by mine. I would like people to consider the possibility that there have been few successes that may not have been mentioned on a forum. I can't believe that I was one of the only few that could dispel the myth of the Caramel Albino Ball Pythons not laying eggs, surely there are many other, larger and longer established breeders that have had the same luck. Then I realized that most of those breeders don't post on forums.

Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-05-2010, 10:44 PM   #10
JoeRas
I hope they willl breed. I would definitly by one if I knew it would breed because I have , I would definitly get on some of the sites and post it because them not breeding has really dropped the value of the super jungles when they are an awesome morph.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!