Albino Boa Stolen! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 06-03-2008, 09:11 PM   #51
Miss Tuniwha
thats a good idea, go to the local news and newspaper.. If it goes on TV with photos and a reward, you will get a lot of response I am sure.

also maybe be something that isnt AGAINST snakes for once.

Old 06-04-2008, 06:54 AM   #52
OneSickPuppy
Ill donate my sadistic services at no charge if you find out who they are. Theres plenty of toys around here to keep a human alive and in pain as long as you would like.

Old 06-04-2008, 07:22 AM   #53
Metachrosis
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT DONATING TO THIS CAUSE!
Send your request to Auroras_Revenge@yahoo.com,you will be directed to a PayPal account from there.
From the looks of it there will be well over $1000 !! not including Rick's initial $500

Lets get this together as fast as we can so Rick can get
some new flyers put up in his area.

It will be a grand day when we all get to see this come full circle

$10 and $20's count TOO !

Old 06-04-2008, 06:31 PM   #54
Tammy HTH
Rick, my heart goes out to you.

I don't know you but this story about Aurora has been on my mind since reading it. I know there are sick people out there but this shocked me. Even when I told my co-workers, that are far from reptile lovers, they could not believe someone could do something like this. I have nothing I can say to take away the pain, just know there is another herper out there that has you in thought and prayers.

I agree with taking this story to the media.

Old 06-04-2008, 08:22 PM   #55
crotalusadamanteus
I appreciate all the kind words. Still no calls on the flyers, but if it was a single person who did it, he may not be willing to snitch himself out. I did get flyers up all over within a couple hours of her getting taken. If that's the case, i guess we need to hope he talks at some point to a greedy friend.

I ain't forgot about this, and likely never will, but it's in my nature to keep going forward, so that's about where I am right now. We'll just have to give it some time, increase the pressure of the reward as we go, and hope for the best.

Thanks again for all the help, and hope you've all given.

Rick

Old 06-04-2008, 09:04 PM   #56
BezilsGirl
I was going to write that I hope they are reincarnated as rats- but I think that's too good for them. Sick bastards. Tell me one good reason they shouldn't make animal abuse a capital crime.

Old 06-04-2008, 11:49 PM   #57
varnyard
I have not been on much, this is the busy season for me. But I talked to Sammy today and he told me about Aurora, this is just so frigging sad. She has been through so much, and always pulled through, and now this. I really don't know what to say Rick, words cannot say just how I feel about your loss, and the pain to you and your girl. I hope you catch him/them and they get what they have coming, however, if you don't catch them you can bet they will get theirs. I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around.

Sometimes I hate humans!!!

Old 06-05-2008, 01:58 PM   #58
Amelanistic Orca
NOW I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH/EVERTYTHING!!!! I guess I had to work for the outcome of this situation and finally found it on RTB.net... I am red faced and the hairs on the back of my neck are still up... Nobody cares for snakes like the rare, the few, US/me!!!!! Rick, you assigned me karma points here awhile back in regards to some Luis T. issues... I was upset at you for that, I had heard from Luis about this issue and was actually trying to help him out a little by defending the fella. Obviously I was outta my tree. IRREGARDLESS, I am now COMPELLED to offer you PICK OF LITTER outta my upcoming sunglow litter that an albino female bred by my dh sunglow will have here in less than 45 days... I mean it, and will honor this.. I would EXPECT someone (a breeder) to do this for me, and let some greed aside to give you another shot at raisin one up again.. I can't erase any of this, nobody can, but that is what the majority of the world feels about "snakes." And anything inbetween: lizards, torts, turts, amphibs... Rick, I expect you to KIT with me, if you want, of course, and I am a man of my word raised by a military man. lol.. I have pics of the parents and the whole nine that could help you focus on something positive.. It ain't all that much, but I'll give up a sunglow for ya.. Outta love.. Contact me for your replacement(s)... SERIOUSLY!!!!!!! 602-489-6003... Ohhhh... And for the fella o fellas responsible for this death.. The KARMA from this one is going to hurt!!!!!!!! Please sympathize for them now, as I am sure they'll need it..

Old 06-05-2008, 02:45 PM   #59
dsirkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT DONATING TO THIS CAUSE!
Send your request to Auroras_Revenge@yahoo.com,you will be directed to a PayPal account from there.
From the looks of it there will be well over $1000 !! not including Rick's initial $500

Lets get this together as fast as we can so Rick can get
some new flyers put up in his area.

It will be a grand day when we all get to see this come full circle

$10 and $20's count TOO !
I would like to contribute but tried 3 times to this adress and received failure notifications. I tried with space and without space. Never mind, while editing I can see the underscore.

Old 06-05-2008, 02:58 PM   #60
Tim Cole
I would like

this verified by Rich.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!