Is USARK present here and using this forum? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 01-17-2012, 06:52 PM   #21
AF Exotics
Yes ,this is probably a lost cause as far as what has transpired ,and yes ,there will be some knee jerk reactions .I err on the side of caution ,and ask for not only the obvious reasons of proving your case(USARK) that you have made attempts on our behalf ,but also maybe put yourselves in a complete mode of transparency in order to remove the skeptcs and thus proceed in a more unified manner with all who keep reptiles .

Politics will always be a dirty game ,many of us understand this .I spent 30 years watching my family be shredded by it .I know all too well ,but it is the vehicle in which things are made possible ,and I know I want to support an organization that is my advocate .

I hope USARK either comes forward and gives us the reason to support them ,or directs us elsewhere ,because we know the opposition is ready with their sensationalism ,hollywood crowd and elitist position of how we need them to take care of us ,because obviously we can't do it .I do not know the OP and am not suggesting he is wrong or right .I just think we better wake up .I saw this coming and it is going to take a concerted effort to save what rights we do have .Hmmm ,George Orwell anyone ????

Old 01-17-2012, 09:31 PM   #22
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
OK, I'm telling you "that".

Cease, please.....
i take it this only applies to me since i see everyone else is not getting told to take their questions, comments, and concerns elsewhere. thanks for being fair an unbiased again

Old 01-17-2012, 11:09 PM   #23
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneynboalich View Post
i take it this only applies to me since i see everyone else is not getting told to take their questions, comments, and concerns elsewhere. thanks for being fair an unbiased again
Just out of curiosity, where ever did you get the idea that you are perfectly welcome to backhand me and my mods every chance you get and will still be welcome to participate on this site in the future?

I'm telling you straight, fella, I don't care about your Don Quixote campaign against USARK, and I don't care about your personality quirks and apparent inability to understand the written words you read and write about. But the negative atmosphere you are projecting with your multiple threads about the same old tiring campaign you are engaged in is getting VERY old, and aggravating other members with your thoughtlessly inane chatter, and THAT I DO care about and WILL HAVE do something about if you persist.

As far as myself being unbiased, why yes, I am, unless someone goes out of their way specifically to make me biased against them. It is only because of the fact that I am unbiased and give everyone the benefit of the doubt that you are still here at this moment. But certainly the ice is getting very thin underneath you.

Now I know most of what I said here went right over your head, and the rest in one ear and out the other. But at least I can say I did try to communicate the rules of the road here to you.

Old 01-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #24
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Just out of curiosity, where ever did you get the idea that you are perfectly welcome to backhand me and my mods every chance you get and will still be welcome to participate on this site in the future?

I'm telling you straight, fella, I don't care about your Don Quixote campaign against USARK, and I don't care about your personality quirks and apparent inability to understand the written words you read and write about. But the negative atmosphere you are projecting with your multiple threads about the same old tiring campaign you are engaged in is getting VERY old, and aggravating other members with your thoughtlessly inane chatter, and THAT I DO care about and WILL HAVE do something about if you persist.

As far as myself being unbiased, why yes, I am, unless someone goes out of their way specifically to make me biased against them. It is only because of the fact that I am unbiased and give everyone the benefit of the doubt that you are still here at this moment. But certainly the ice is getting very thin underneath you.

Now I know most of what I said here went right over your head, and the rest in one ear and out the other. But at least I can say I did try to communicate the rules of the road here to you.
so then yes it only applies to me or what thats all im asking. or does it only appliy to me because of the questions im asking or what

and am i allowed to reply to you here or do should i be doing in in pm,s plus april gave me a warning for replying to you here whats up with that

Old 01-18-2012, 11:55 AM   #25
hhmoore
Rodney - quit being a pain in the

I'll spell it out for you...
-You can't see when other people get infractions, so the assumption that you are singled out is a big (erroneous) assumption.
-You can't chase USARK all over the site.
-They are under no obligation to respond to you.
-If you are advised that your posts are off topic, griping about that is just as off topic.
-When a moderator intervenes in a thread, it is not an invitation to discuss his/her message within that thread.

If you think you have been singled out, (again) you are mistaken...if anything, I suspect that some leniency has been shown - you are, after all, still here.

Old 01-18-2012, 12:01 PM   #26
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Rodney - quit being a pain in the

I'll spell it out for you...
-You can't see when other people get infractions, so the assumption that you are singled out is a big (erroneous) assumption.
-You can't chase USARK all over the site.
-They are under no obligation to respond to you.
-If you are advised that your posts are off topic, griping about that is just as off topic.
-When a moderator intervenes in a thread, it is not an invitation to discuss his/her message within that thread.

If you think you have been singled out, (again) you are mistaken...if anything, I suspect that some leniency has been shown - you are, after all, still here.

What he said......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!