USARK NO More - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 01-18-2013, 02:23 AM   #121
Badgsx
Evian water lol

Old 01-18-2013, 08:49 PM   #122
RichsBallPythons
This just popped up on my News Feed on Facebook from Ken Foose

Quote:
USARK and Andrew Wyatt Questions Answered Here

There is a lot of controversy and questions about what has been going on between Andrew Wyatt, Erica Walsh, USARK and myself. It's time to set the record straight. No more rumors, no more guessing. Although I don't like being the focal point of any of this, I am, and have resigned myself to this fact. So, here are the facts.
I was informed by a close friend who happens to have access to all kinds of herp related information that Erica Walsh accused me of being a pedophile. She claimed that I was arrested and convicted of this, and was incarcerated for this crime. This of course is completely false, and in fact I have never been arrested for anything in my life. Ever. I have never been accused of being a pedophile, or any other crime.

I contacted governing members of USARK and objected to being slandered, libeled and having my character defamed. At the USARK meeting on the Friday before the NARBC in Tinley, members of USARK met to discuss the accusations about me that were made by Erika Walsh being false, and her continued assistance to USARK. The USARK board was given few details to what was said but Andrew and Erika both knew the whole sorted story, that it was false, weeks before the USARK meeting. Friday afternoon Andrew Wyatt told someone during the show the same lie he knew to be false about me. This information got brought to Bob Ashley's attention Saturday night after the auction. Bob Ashley brought this to two USARK board members the next morning as well as to Brian Potter and Erika Walsh. Andrew Wyatt was asked by a USARK board member to leave the show early and go home.

I agreed with the USARK board to allow Andrew to stay on with USARK until the end of the year, allowing for him to represent our hobby and industry in Washington DC pertaining to HR511 before I filed a personal slander/libel suit against Andrew Wyatt and Erica Walsh. Once the end of the year came, Andrew "resigned" from USARK, and quickly announced his new group. I did not want to involve the board members of USARK in this lawsuit but the character of Walsh and Wyatt should be exposed.
These are all facts, are documented, have witnesses and can't be refuted.

Now for my own personal take on all this. I'm not worried about my reputation, as it is solid, and I have nothing to hide. Andrew was fired from his $80,000 a year job + traveling expenses because of saying an idiotic and untrue thing about me. He has now started a new group to directly compete for funding with USARK to regain his $80,000 a year salary I feel that Andrew Wyatt can't be trusted with our hard earned money, and our best bet is to continue to support USARK and PJAC with our funding. Andrew Wyatt is dishonest and self promoting, and is obviously not looking out for our best interests in our hobby and industry.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Thanks, Ken
Exotic Pets LLC
2410 N. Decatur #160
Las Vegas NV 89108
(702) 631-7387
fx (702) 631-7367
www.Exoticpetslv.com

Old 01-18-2013, 09:20 PM   #123
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
This just popped up on my News Feed on Facebook from Ken Foose
Wowza.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:23 PM   #124
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
Wowza.
+1....

Old 01-18-2013, 09:29 PM   #125
Skiploder
Erika Chen-Goebbels has an account here - she's posted before.

I'm guessing that if she doesn't find a way to spin this and spin it hard, USHA will go the way of the Tucker, Pepsi Clear and the Brady Bunch cartoon.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:35 PM   #126
AF Exotics
Wow ,on two accounts .First ,that is really sad that behavior existed ,and second , 80k + travel seems a bit much ,unless he was donating back 60k .Fifteen "um's" for every sentence audibly spoken by the spokesperson looks like money NOT well spent .

Old 01-18-2013, 09:45 PM   #127
Skiploder
Hey Erika, want to come on here and post about how cozy you and the USARK board still are?

Want to extoll the virtues of your hero Wyatt some more?

Want to explain his lies to McCurley and others that conflict directly with his HR2811 testimony? Or were those you misstatements?

Or perhaps you'd like to come on and discuss why you are going around and calling members or the community pedophiles? Is that how you and Wyatt deal with your enemies - by accusing them of the vilest of acts?

So it all comes out, you both got kicked out of Tinley, and Wyatt apparently got his walking papers so that you and he could be sued by Foose and USARK could remain clear of your actions.

Want to tell us again why you and Andrew deserve our support?

Put on those tap shoes girl, I got the floor all shined up for you...............

Old 01-18-2013, 09:45 PM   #128
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
Erika Chen-Goebbels has an account here - she's posted before.

I'm guessing that if she doesn't find a way to spin this and spin it hard, USHA will go the way of the Tucker, Pepsi Clear and the Brady Bunch cartoon.
And rightfully so. Who would want to support a group that spreads such falsehoods? Who could possibly trust someone that said such things? If she tried to take Ken down this way, who is next?

I'm hoping Ken will update us as to what is happening. I can imagine he must be overwhelmed by the publicity and the awfulness of such an accusation. I sent him a short note, and I hope all of us will be supportive of him.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:49 PM   #129
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus q View Post
Wow ,on two accounts .First ,that is really sad that behavior existed ,and second , 80k + travel seems a bit much ,unless he was donating back 60k .Fifteen "um's" for every sentence audibly spoken by the spokesperson looks like money NOT well spent .
Nope 80-90k Is his Cut on top of his travel costs. He got like 30-40% of all donations

Old 01-18-2013, 10:37 PM   #130
Skiploder
Wow.

And we were all led to believe that Andrew Wyatt's departure was somehow connected to the renewed ties between USARK and PIJAC - that he left due to philosophical differences......

Little did we all know that - like all good spin pieces - the truth may be much darker.

Is that what you do to people who piss you off Chen-Goebbels? Or was this part of a bigger beef that Wyatt has with Foose? Are you two that screwed up, that low, that subhuman, that you would accuse another person of such a heinous and vile act? If you did that, if you spread such rumors about an innocent man, then the two of are rotten and pathetic pieces of crap and the hobby would be better off with the two of you maggots gone.

I'm now interested in whether you were crass enough, Andrew, to then ask for a buy out from the organization that you put in danger of slander and libel?

Did you ask for that buy out while you were downloading their e-mail list onto your flash drive?

So it does appear that you two will be the target of a lawsuit. It also appears that you were forced to leave against your will - and not for the altruistic reasons you so deftly spun.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!