FedEx shipping quality down the toilet? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2021, 09:10 PM   #15
WebSlave
It could be worse.

We went through a stretch where the FedEx driver would just leave the package at the end of our driveway, fully exposed to the road. Had one instance of packages being stolen because they made the delivery on a Saturday and I wasn't expecting that. It was a Ground shipment, and they don't normally deliver on Saturdays. The packages had been scheduled to arrive on Friday, but there was some sort of exception, so I didn't expect to see anything further till Monday. We don't go out all that often, so when I checked on the status on Monday, I found that the packages had been "delivered" on Saturday, and marked left at gate. Of course they weren't still there after a few days of sitting down there. I can't see the end of the driveway from the house, and had no reason to walk down there to look.

Not sure who wound up paying for it (total came to close to $1500 for the both of them), but both places sent me replacements after a lot of aggravation and time on my part on the phone with both of them explaining what happened. But it sure as heck wasn't going to come out of MY pocket!

I think the driver either got fired, or resigned from all my complaints about him. The guy was rather heavy set, and I guess the long walk up the driveway was too much for him. Everyone else seemed to be able to get the truck up the driveway and maneuver back out, but I guess he was just kind of *special*.

Lately FedEx has been delivering everything OK. Knock on wood.