High Colored Brazilian Rainbow Boa Babies!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 10-05-2010, 11:09 PM   #1
IkeLightner
High Colored Brazilian Rainbow Boa Babies!!

I just had an awesome litter of Brazilian Rainbow Boas born. The parents are very tame, high-colored,and captive bred adults. I have raised both the male and female since they were only a few weeks old and they are now 4.5 years old and this is the females first litter.

There were 25 healthy and beautiful babies born here on August, 23rd 2010. All of the babies offered for sale have now had their first or second shed cycle and have eaten 5 meals each. They are doing great!!! I also have individual feed cards for each baby that will come with each purchase.

They are priced to go at $125 each, males and females are available and I will consider quantity discounts and reasonable offers. Sorry though, no trades at this time.

I have more pictures of the parents and individual post-shed photos available of each baby. Please feel free to ask if you would like to see them or if you have any more questions.

1st and 2nd pic are of my female, "Roxxy" while she was gravid

3rd and 4th pics are of my male, "Dugo" and were taken this summer.

These last 3 pictures are actual babies from this litter. These were taken before they even had their first shed. I have updated individual, post-shed pics of all available babies, please feel free to ask. The colors are REALLY starting to come on on these little ones now!!!

Contact User Check User
Old 10-06-2010, 10:08 AM   #2
IkeLightner
Bump, $125 each, pairs for $235.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-06-2010, 01:17 PM   #3
IkeLightner
I prefer local sales and will drive a reasonable distance to deliver these little ones or to meet buyers. I also offer a flat rate shipping fee of $25. Which is well below what it actually costs me to ship!!!! Look forward to hearing from you!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-06-2010, 11:16 PM   #4
IkeLightner
b.....u.......m........p
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-08-2010, 02:52 PM   #5
Keys & Kritterz
you ever come up to STL?

Old 10-08-2010, 03:53 PM   #6
IkeLightner
Stl

Hey there, as a matter of fact, I will be in St. Louis this next weekend. Good timing for sure, I am going to be there for a wedding actually and could easily meet you somewhere that weekend if you are interested. Just let me know, you can either respond through here or email me at JLightner AT drury . edu
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-09-2010, 01:29 PM   #7
Keys & Kritterz
sounds good to me let me check with the wife tonight an make sure we dont have anything planned, are they eating live or f/t?

Old 10-10-2010, 11:09 PM   #8
IkeLightner
they are currently eating stunned hopper mice. I am quite confident that they would take f/t with no problem but I have a great local supplier for my feeders so it is just more convenient for me to feed freshly killed/stunned. Just let me know what you decide! I have some nice ones still available
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2010, 12:00 AM   #9
IkeLightner
15 Babies still available

Of the 25 baby litter, 10 have already sold. The top 3 male and female picks of the litter are still in my care at this time as I wait for all of their 2nd sheds so I can decide which pair to hold back for myself. This means that within the next week or so I will have the brightest and nicest two pairs from my litter available!!! They will go fast!!! These babies really glow with color!!! Please PM me or respond here if you're interested/if you want pics.

Also, l am still offering a flat-rate overnight shipping fee of $25 which is a great deal for buyers!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2010, 03:24 PM   #10
Keys & Kritterz
since you'll be in STL this weekend I was wonderin if youd be interested in a wii, 8gb ipod, or eclipse eyed blazzing blizzard leopard gecko could do gecko or ipod an cash if interested

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!