For Sale Well started Large colony of Blatta Lateralis/Turkistan/Red Racer Roaches - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 06-08-2010, 11:42 PM   #1
zendragonzowner
Well started Large colony of Blatta Lateralis/Turkistan/Red Racer Roaches

I have a large colony of turkistan/blatta lateralis/red racer roaches for sale. Local pickup only! I am in Houston, Tx. area. I must have about 4k-5k and they are breeding a TON right now. I must have at least 100 egg cases waiting to hatch. and about 30 more found each day.

Asking $150 or best offer for them ALL! -- I will include water crystals and the container if you want it.

Lock pickup ONLY!

P.S. - these pics are 3 weeks old - they are mostly all of breeding age and popping out egg cases daily!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-13-2010, 09:45 PM   #2
zendragonzowner
If you are local and want these roaches and can come get them ASAP, please message me! Ill give you an amazing deal!!!!!! $80 -- less than what I paid to begin with for my starters!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2010, 12:53 PM   #3
Emileypaige776
your not willing to ship at all?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!