NOT GUILTY?!?!?! - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 07-13-2011, 09:49 PM   #131
Melinda
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
Whoever is Caylee Anthony's father needs to file suit and block her from profiting from the girls death similar to what Nicole Brown Simpsons family did to OJ.
It is believed that Caylee's father is dead from a car accident. I wonder if his parents can file a civil suit. I also wonder if the authorities are looking into the details of his accident. Some have suggested it may not have been an accident.

Old 07-13-2011, 10:00 PM   #132
SamanthaJane13
Got to agree with you on that, hon, but I personally think, if he's alive, he has no clue or doesn't give a rat's butt if it keeps HIM from being thrown under the bus.

There's supposedly a family in New England that believes their son may have fathered Caylee, though.

I feel for them.

Old 07-21-2011, 08:32 PM   #133
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
if she was an ugly, fat black woman she would have been found guilty. My opinion!

If that were the situation you would have never of heard of the case.

First, it wouldn't have been a media sensation and more than likely the death penalty wouldn't have been on the table. You don't hear about those cases and the mothers don't get the death penalty sought for the crime. Most of the time.

Did you know that over two hundred woman murder their children each year?
More than 60 percent of children murdered under the age of five are killed by one of their parents.

How many of this cases do you hear about each year? Very few.

There is less than a dozen woman sitting on death row in the US for killing their children or someone else. Guess what, the majority found guilty and sentenced to death are white. Notice how I didn't state the majority are white, only the ones on death row.

And by the way, in 2010 there was 61 women on death row in the United States for murder. How many are black? 12

Also, 12 women have been executed since 1976. 10 white, 2 black.

Now, people talk all the time about how disproportionate it is between white and Black incarceration. That is true for black women as well.

Capitol punishment... not so much.

By the way, 66% of those mothers charged for murder, manslaughter, etc of their children each year are found not guilty (This includes SID cases). At the same time a man's conviction rate is much higher for that particular crime. Almost the exact opposite.

So to me if your going to put that type of opinion out there it would be closure to reality to state " if she were a man she would have been convicted"

Old 07-22-2011, 12:33 AM   #134
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
if she was an ugly, fat black woman she would have been found guilty. My opinion!
Quote:
If that were the situation you would have never of heard of the case.
Totally agreed - stats & all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!