Another Loss - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 06-04-2021, 08:40 PM   #1
JColt
Another Loss

It never gets any easier. Missy was the bathroom cat. She always made sure you had something to do while using the bathroom. Every night she would be in the hallway and wait for me to come with snacks. She would waddle into bathroom and give me a silent meow. Which meant pick her up and put her on counter with snacks. Her and another cat had been sneezing and coughing. I took her to vet and they said cat cold and gave her meds. She perked up (other cat got well) for a day or 2. Took her back and they gave her steroid shot and she perked up for a couple days. Got worse so they did x rays and found mass in lungs. She went silently in my arms. She was an easy to take care of animal other than her skin and allergy issues. She is missed

Old 06-04-2021, 10:10 PM   #2
Randall Turner
That is always a hard thing to deal with. Sorry for your loss.

Old 06-04-2021, 10:52 PM   #3
Insomniac101
So sorry, Joe 😥 She was a pretty girl!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!