selling Male Rhino iguana, male red footed tortoise, and sun glow female boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 08-03-2022, 09:47 AM   #1
Freemason81
selling Male Rhino iguana, male red footed tortoise, and sun glow female boa

Im getting out of the hobby and im looking to rehome my animals and there enclosures and supplies. The male rhino is 4 yrs old and is from Sam a Florida iguana and tortoise breeder. He is very friendly has a full tail and is housed with a male 6 yr red foot tortoise. The sunglow is 1.5 yrs old and she was produced by Indian creek constrictors. She is about 3.5 ft long and is very nice. Now this is tricky part the rhino is in a 8ft x 4ft x 4ft encosure and the boa is in 6ft x 32in x 19in both are from animal plastics and have temper glass sliding doors. Both have radiant heat panels by bob from pro products. also theres a herp stat 2 to controll the temps. Also there is a misting system from pro products as well for the red foot and rhino, the boa i can spray. i have a mega ray bulb for the rhino, both enclosures have to strip light installed and the rhinos enclose has three sockets installed inside by animal products for the basking bulbs. they both are currently on bio active substrate. A can see there is a lot of money and quality products and these animals aren't going to anyone experienced only. the enclosure comes with the animals will not sell just the animals, want to make sure that they continue to live in a nice enclosure and not a small tub or fish tank. I live in Pa I'm not interested in shipping pick up only. Message me with numbers and experience. Im not in a hurry i love them very much just loosing interest in the hobby as i get older.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-08-2022, 05:30 PM   #2
Orcinus orca
please contact 5302312322

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!