1.3 Adult/Sub Adult Abronia graminea for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 09-15-2010, 12:59 AM   #1
EriksReptiles
1.3 Adult/Sub Adult Abronia graminea for sale

Hello,

My leaf-tail gecko collection has been growing rapidly and I have chosen to sell one of my Abronia groups to make room for more juvies that I am raising up for future breeders.. It wasn't an easy choice, however I just don’t have the space for all my future leaf-tails and all my Abronia groups..

This is the ONLY group I am selling. I am NOT looking for trades.

1.1 are around 3-4 years old. Never bred. Neon Green male. Huge female, a lot bigger than the average Abronia, she is the typical female coloration browns/grays/bronze/etc.
-$5,500 for the pair.

0.2 are around 1.5-2 years old. Never bred. One female is a green and the other is a typical coloration.
-$3,500 for the two females.

Buy all for $8,500.00

All were CB. These were animals I was raising up as part of an additional group but I just need the room. Every female is breedable next year. Just the clutch from 1 female can bring in more then I am asking for all 4. Also extra females are not easy to find.

If you are seriously interested, Please shoot me an email at Erik@EriksReptiles.com and I will reply ASAP. I reserve the right to refuse sale of these to anyone who I don't see fit to care/own them. They are an amazing species and I want them to go to someone who will take excellent care of them.

Please contact me to discuss terms, shipping, etc or with any questions!

Thanks Erik

Here are the pictures.

Adult Pair:

Two Females:

Contact User Check User
Old 09-16-2010, 01:14 AM   #2
EriksReptiles
These are Pending Sale. Thanks for all the interest.

Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-19-2010, 02:30 PM   #3
EriksReptiles
Female #2 is sold.

The trio is left for sale. The new price for the trio is $5,000 cash. I am willing to do a partial trade. I will trade with 3k cash and up to 3k in trade or a prorated amount in-between. I am ONLY interested in Uroplatus and Paroedura masobe, I am not looking to add any other animals to my collection at this time.

Feel free to email me with any questions. Erik@EriksReptiles.com

Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-18-2011, 05:37 PM   #4
jay markert
Hey this is jay markert with uroplatus specialties.I work at the nashville zoo in tn im a private breeder of uroplatus.I hatched out 55 u sikorae last year .Im looking for new cb blood if you are looking for trades maybe we can work something out.Im looking for a high white male sikorae and some pairs of wc u ebenaui.uroplatusbyjay@gmail.com 615 9773820 thanks Jay Markert

Old 03-18-2011, 05:54 PM   #5
EriksReptiles
Hey Jay. We have talked before and I know Keith.

A reyou looking for Abronia or Uroplatus? I would have atleast 5-10 abronia dropping babies soon.. As for Uroplatus, I have a TON. But my waiting lists are quite long and I still don't sell very many because I'm holding most offspring back for future breeders.

email me at Erik@EriksReptiles.com with what you want. I can add you to the list and we can see what we can work out.

Thanks Erik
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-18-2011, 06:47 PM   #6
jay markert
Hey Erick im looking to do some trades with uroplatus sikorae Looking for a high white sikorae male cb or wc.Im also would like to find some u ebenaui wc Im willing to trade cb f2 sikorae for the spear points.Im working with u sikorae u lineatus u heakeli and u fimbriatus.I only have sikorae and some heakeli at this time.So are you breeding uros now.you can give me a shout at my e mail if you want.We can talk more.uroplatusbyjay@gmail.com Thanks jay

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!