2.1 Trio of Adult Olive Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 02:05 PM   #1
ttreptile1
2.1 Trio of Adult Olive Pythons

Liasis olivaceus olivaceus (Australian Olive Python)

I have a reverse trio of adult Olive pythons I am looking to sell. One male is Bob Clark stock and the other two are captive bred from private breeders. I have had these snakes for a long time and love them dearly. However financial issues have arrised and I must sell them. All of them are over 10'. The female is very large. Both males have a puppy tame temperment. The female is better when out of the cage. They have just come out of their winter slumber and have been seen copulating. Want to sell as a trio. Will be at the Hamburg PA Reptile Show on the 25th and can bring them along. Serious inquiries only...

male #1 - Clark Stock Born 2001
male #2 - Misc Stock Born 2000
Female #1 - Born 1999

Many more pics and references avail...

AOL IM - ttreptile1
MSN - ttreptile1

Email - ttreptile1@msn.com

Contact User Check User
Old 02-24-2006, 06:32 PM   #2
ttreptile1
After much interest I have decided to split up the trio. I will sell one sexual pair and the other male seperate. I would like $1200 for the pair plus shipping or $1500 for the trio plus shipping. The individual male would be sold for $600 plus shipping if needed.

For any locals I would be willing to make a great deal if you could pick them up at the Hamburg PA show tomorrow. Thanks again!

Tim
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2006, 08:43 PM   #3
ttreptile1
Sold! Thanks for all the inquiries.

TT
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-18-2006, 01:10 AM   #4
Topdj-com
I really wanted one

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread