SOLD!! Anolis equestris potior - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 11-20-2021, 08:28 AM   #1
frankpayne32
Anolis equestris potior

The Anolis equestris potior is the crown jewel of my collection. By far the rarest and most beautiful species that I am working with. The number of people breeding them in the United States can be counted on one hand. That will certainly change in the future as this is a very hardy species that breeds readily under ideal conditions. They are one of the largest species of anoles and by far the most colorful. Their care is not advanced and they are not delicate animals.

I am just starting to release small numbers of animals. Eventually I will be able to release more and unrelated to my initial offerings. I can also point you toward two other respected breeders that could provide unrelated animals.

I am not guaranteeing sexes but I am reasonably confident I can determine the sex of the juveniles I have for sale. Right now I have just one available that is a probable male. He is available to purchase now but I would like to hold onto him until after the holiday shipping crush before shipping. Meeting in person is possible around Lancaster, Pennsylvania. 10% discount for cash sales.

$2500

Exact baby for sale pictured as well as the father. Females are equally as colorful.

It can be purchased directly from my website or shoot me a message.

https://www.livingartbyfrankpayne.co...uestris-potior
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-19-2021, 11:42 PM   #2
Pets101
gorgeous

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!