For Sale SCREAMING BLOODLINE ADULT FEMALE AMBILOBE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 12:55 AM   #1
ScreamersONLY
SCREAMING BLOODLINE ADULT FEMALE AMBILOBE

This girl right here has produced a very nice sized clutch. July 4th 2009 she laid 26 still healthy eggs!

She comes straight from this beautiful thick blue barred Ambilobe "Theron" from Screameleons!

[IMG][/IMG],[IMG][/IMG],[IMG][/IMG], and here's a couple pictures of this beautiful girl I am letting go. She is 14 months old and very big and strong! She lives on a diet of crickets,dubia and silkworms.

[IMG][/IMG],[IMG][/IMG], If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at Care4urchameleon.com

She comes with a 14 day health and satisfaction gaurantee.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-24-2009, 12:56 AM   #2
ScreamersONLY
Priced at 225 plus 50 dollar over night shipping with fed ex.

I am letting her go, mainly because I have a good opportunity to work with a different, more rare locale. So she is priced at a very fair price, considering how much attention she gets.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-25-2009, 02:24 PM   #3
ScreamersONLY
is anybody willing to make any offers? let me know what you think she is worth! peace
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-25-2009, 04:11 PM   #4
ScreamersONLY
Trying to get some beautiful blue barred breeding projects going?

Heres your chance to skip the raising and waiting for a mature female! Plus, check out these prices!

I have another female, she is a siblin of this one above and is extremely strong and healthy. Eats alot and loves drinking from a dripper in the a.m.

She is around the same size, huge!

She has also laid one clutch, healthy fertile eggs.

Each female are priced at 195. Both females 350.00 plus shipping!

Comes with a 14 day health and satisfaction gaurantee
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread